Profile for LittleMissMuppet > Reviews

Content by LittleMissMuppet

LittleMissMuppet (UK)

Bedevil
Bedevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - loved how the relationship between Bo and Eben ..., 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bedevil (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant - loved how the relationship between Bo and Eben developed. Just loved them both really - the Royale family dynamic was interesting to read about and so was Bo's family especially Jin. Always great to have interesting supporting characters to get a better understanding of why the two main characters act the way they do - and both Bo and Eben had good reasons for their behaviour. Penelope Fletcher is a must buy for me!

Making Faces
Making Faces

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Making Faces (Kindle Edition)
Beautiful story - first time in ages that I've cried over a book. Whilst it is definitely a love story in many ways the more important theme is courage - Ambrose, Fern and especially Bailey are all so courageous in their own ways and that is what will stay with me. Definitely a keeper and a book I know I will read again.

Game, Set, Match (A Humorous Contemporary Romance) (Love Match Book 1)
Game, Set, Match (A Humorous Contemporary Romance) (Love Match Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a love match winner, 8 Jun. 2013
Brilliant book! Loved Nana Malone's Protectors series so thought I'd give this a try as it was a freebie. Fantastic decision! Read it all in one go as I couldn't wait to find out if Izzy got her happy ever after with Jason. Great secondary characters in Nick and Jessica - can't wait to read MisMatch and find out what happens next for Jessica. Buy this book!

I'll Love You Forever
I'll Love You Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll Love You Forever, 25 Feb. 2013
Think I may love this forever. So wanted the happy ending for Kate. Also loved the idea of Churchill still watching over London and especially looking out for the Queen. Wasn't what I was expecting but a great read and I'll be looking out for more by Alexandra McBrayer.