Profile for Donna Oliveiro > Reviews

Content by Donna Oliveiro

Donna Oliveiro "Donna" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Crayola Supertips Washable - Pack of 24
Crayola Supertips Washable - Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money!, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Crayola Supertips Washable (Toy)
I always trust Crayola products when purchasing felt tip pens, pencils, coloured crayons etc so when I saw this I didn't think twice about buying them. I'm very happy with my decision and really recommend Crayola products as they are always great quality, highly pigmented and reasonably priced!

Big Book of Drawing, Doodling & Colouring for Girls (Usborne Drawing, Doodling and Colouring)
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 13 Feb. 2014
Thank you so much!! This is a great book filled to the brim with lots to keep a little girl entertained!! I bought it as a little token of thanks for a young lady who found something of mine (that was quite dear to me) that I'd lost! She will love it!!!

Hanging Fu Word 18 x 18cm Chinese new year
Hanging Fu Word 18 x 18cm Chinese new year

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Feb. 2014
A little expensive but I'm relatively satisfied. I would have liked maybe 2 in a pack for the price and the sticky pad on the back didn't really last very long.

Fiskars Large Circle Squeeze Punch
Fiskars Large Circle Squeeze Punch
Offered by inandout-distribution

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!, 13 Feb. 2014
Great product. It did what I needed it to do and managed to punch about 5 or 6 papers at any one time without any trouble. A little pricey but I am satisfied, none the less.

BUTTON IT- NEW FOR 2014 - Cute As A Button Pink Striped Novelty Bobbin Pin Cushion.
Offered by The Giftery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PIN CUSHION AT A GREAT PRICE!!, 13 Feb. 2014
I've seen a pin cushion just like this being sold in Liberty's at almost double the price I paid for this.

This pin cushion is a good size and is well made. Very pleased with the price too!! Can't go wrong!

Sugru Multi-Colour (Pack of 8)
Sugru Multi-Colour (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTE GENIUS PRODUCT!!!, 30 July 2013
I bought this pack after seeing the Sugru advertisement on youtube.com ([...] because the wire was beginning to come away from the plug socket of my MAC Book Pro on both ends.

Initially, I was a little skeptical about how effective this would be but I am now completely sold.

Sugru is an amazing product. Its super easy to use, it is super effective and it comes in a variety of colours. The fact that it is relatively cheap is a huge bonus!!!

^ months down the line and my MAC Book Pro plug is in perfect working order. The wire is securely intact at the socket and at the end of the wire that connects to the MAC Book. There are absolutely no signs whatsoever, of any wear and tear and I for one am very pleased that I decided to give Sugru a go.

My Week with Marilyn [DVD]
My Week with Marilyn [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michelle Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Michelle Williams blew me away!, 25 Jan. 2013
This review is from: My Week with Marilyn [DVD] (DVD)
I wasn't sure what to expect from this movie as I have to say I've never been a massive fan of Michelle Williams. However, after watching this movie my opinions on her has done a 360! She was absolutely amazing! Utterly convincing and at points I almost forgot that it was Michelle representing Marilyn. She did the movie justice and I was brought to tears. Eddie Redmayne was also equally fantastic in this movie and together did a stella job.

Beautiful movie! Absolutely beautiful and well worth watching!!!

Trunki Sticker Pack Dino Boys Blue
Trunki Sticker Pack Dino Boys Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition for Trunki's!, 25 Jan. 2013
I bought these for my son who received a Truni'saurus Rex for Christmas. They are great!! They stick well and so far so good!! My son loved them!!

Modroc Plaster of Paris Bandage - 10cm x 40mtr Dispenser Pack
Modroc Plaster of Paris Bandage - 10cm x 40mtr Dispenser Pack
Offered by Special Effects Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!!!!, 3 Jan. 2013
I used this product to cover a few huge dinosaur bones that I had roughly made out of old newspaper. When dried thoroughly, it was as hard as rock! Brilliant and everybody who came to my son's dinosaur birthday party were very impressed!!!

To say it is east to use is an understatement. It comes as one long strip, covered in plaster of paris and zigzagged in a resealable plastic bag, within a box so I was able to just cut strips to the size I needed. Whats more, I found, I could feed the strip through the side of the box and just pull and cut when and if needed which is very handy when working with plaster of paris, as I find it's best to work quickly. More importantly, there was hardly no mess!!!!

In fact, I was so impressed with this product that I bought it again. Definitely a great product at a really great price and perfect for those who love to make things!

40 Inch Green Dinosaur Shaped Foil Balloon (CS44)
40 Inch Green Dinosaur Shaped Foil Balloon (CS44)
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!, 3 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my son's dinosaur birthday party and it was great! It comes flat, of course but I had a canister of helium and it was very simple to inflate. After my son's party, this balloon stayed upright in the air for over a week and my son played with it quite a bit!!

Great balloon at a great price!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4