Profile for Donna Oliveiro > Reviews

Content by Donna Oliveiro

Donna Oliveiro "Donna" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
WordBrain
WordBrain

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to pass the time!, 23 Oct. 2015
This review is from: WordBrain (App)
A good game to past the time.

PowerGen Power-U Dual USB 2.4A 12W (fast) Heavy Duty Ouput Car Charger for Apple iPad 2, New iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPhone 5 iPhone 4 4s 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch and Android Devices (cable NOT included) - White

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super super sharp!!! LOVE THIS!, 4 Aug. 2014
Super sharp and super easy to use! I tested it on some thick velvet material and it sliced through the velvet like I was cutting butter! Absolutely brilliant!

Phytoshield Herbal Toothpaste 100g
Phytoshield Herbal Toothpaste 100g

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough!, 4 Aug. 2014
Cheap at time of purchase and fast delivery!

Hario VCF-01-100W 1-Piece Box of Paper Filter for 01 Dripper, White
Hario VCF-01-100W 1-Piece Box of Paper Filter for 01 Dripper, White
Offered by dreamhanako

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 4 Aug. 2014
BRILLIANT!

12 MINI TOUCHABLE BUBBLE PACKS
12 MINI TOUCHABLE BUBBLE PACKS
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SELLER)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good VFM!, 4 Aug. 2014
I bought these to put into party bags for my sons birthday in September! I've not yet used them so cannot comment on the performance. They were good value for money and the majority of reviews were good enough for me so I bought them!

Prym 3 x 13 x 16 cm Bobbin Box for 32 Bobbins
Prym 3 x 13 x 16 cm Bobbin Box for 32 Bobbins

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Aug. 2014
Perfect for storing all my bobbins neatly!

Tools Circle Scissor Pro, Multi-Colour
Tools Circle Scissor Pro, Multi-Colour
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been all my life???, 4 Aug. 2014
Ohh Emm Gee!!! Are you kidding me right now??? This circle cutter by EK Tools is freaking amazing! It is super easy to use, super safe and comes with extra blades!! This is a truly amazing product!!

EK Success Craft Tweezers, Grey
EK Success Craft Tweezers, Grey
Offered by Totally-Crafty USA

5.0 out of 5 stars My neww partner in crime!, 4 Aug. 2014
This is officially my partner in crime when crafting!! I have used them to pick up fine pieces of paper, tiny gems and the like, when crafting! They come with a clear rubber cap that sits neatly over the point of the tweezers, as they are quite sharp and in the wrong hands could do some damage!

Absolutely brilliant! If you are a huge crafter like me, you won't go wrong purchasing these babies!!

EK Success Medium Psn Circle, Multi-Colour
EK Success Medium Psn Circle, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 4 Aug. 2014
Love this!! I bought this to cut out lots of circles in order to replicate "fish scales" on my son's sea themed birthday invitations. This decorative paper puncher is still going strong after cutting 4 A4 sized paper sheets worth of circles. I even tested out cutting through 2 sheets at a time and it seemed to work fine but the edges were a tiny bit less clean cut but almost unnoticeable. This paper puncher also has a lock underneath and I love that it is flat - this has proved to be great for storage. Most of my previously bought paper punches are bulky and inconveniently shaped so storing them neatly has always been a real problem. I shall definitely be purchasing more paper punches from EK Tools in future!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4