Profile for Luke Doswell > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Breville VBL062 Blend-Active Personal Blender, 300 W - Green
Breville VBL062 Blend-Active Personal Blender, 300 W - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit drink delight, 7 Nov. 2015
Great blender quick easy to use and easy to clean. Helps you get some of your 5 a day and mashes up the fruit for a smooth easy to drink treat.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 (PS4)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 (PS4)

2.0 out of 5 stars Slammed!, 5 Nov. 2015
If this game was released on the ps2 10 years ago I would have been disappointed! It's glitchy and just really doesn't look that good. The game is challenging in places hence the 2 stars but very repetitive. I keep expecting another update to fix some problems but it doesn't come. I hate to say it but give it a miss. Also I haven't seen Tony Hawk tweet much about.......I wonder what he thinks?

Until Dawn (PS4)
Until Dawn (PS4)
Offered by Go2Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Play after dark!, 22 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Until Dawn (PS4) (Video Game)
Wow, resident evil fans will remember jumping out of their skin when that licker came crashing through the sky light!? Well that has nothing on until dawn. This game will will have you jumping around every corner. The story line is great although maybe a bit short, but you will want to start over again once you finish as there are many scenarios to the game. The controls are similar to heavy rain which I think ads to the experience also for added effect I would recommend the lights off and a set of ps headphones, enjoy.

Be Careful What You Hear
Be Careful What You Hear

4.0 out of 5 stars Great short story, 5 Sept. 2015
A really enjoyable read that kept me hooked right to the end. As always Paul Pilkingtons descriptions of the characters was great and the story has a few good twists!

Hit and Run
Hit and Run

5.0 out of 5 stars Who's got the uppers!, 5 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Hit and Run (Kindle Edition)
This is the first Doug Johnstone book I've read and it won't be the last! It starts off great and from there it keeps you guessing right to the very end. I think Mr Johnstone is one of the most descriptive authors I have ever read and this book is certainly up there with the best I've read this year. Smokeheads for me next I think. Nice work DJ, thanks.

Amazon Fire Phone, 64 GB (O2)
Amazon Fire Phone, 64 GB (O2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fire phone, 12 July 2015
It's a good phone for £99 and because it's so cheap I didn't do much research in to it. The dynamic perspective is good and works well with the map, I like the free amazon cloud storage for photos and I like the fact that all my books from my kindle were instantly available to read on my phone. The down side and reason for not getting 5* from me is the inability to download from the Google play store, mainly because I need some apps for work. For the time being I'm going to have to take 2 phones to work so I can log in using my old Samsung. Not ideal but hay it was £99!

Rip Curl Mens Blockade Wallet BWLAF1 Brown
Rip Curl Mens Blockade Wallet BWLAF1 Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Rip curl wallet, 14 Jun. 2015
It's nice! I liked the fact that you can remove the inside, effectively giving you a smaller wallet. Don't be fooled by the pictures, there is a see through slot where you can put your driving licence which is always handy.

Teacher Beware (A Grace Ellery Romantic Suspense Series Book 1)
Teacher Beware (A Grace Ellery Romantic Suspense Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars An exciting read!, 24 Feb. 2015
Teacher beware is a really well written book so much so it's hard to put down once you start. Charlotte Raine has a great way of bringing you in to the world of the fictional characters she has created. I personally can't wait to read the 2nd book to see if Grace Ellery's luck starts to change for the better!

Dream Flight
Dream Flight

4.0 out of 5 stars Dream Flight, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dream Flight (App)
Really addictive game such a simple idea but good fun to play. Well worth a download. Have fun flying through the air in a dream flight.

Blox
Blox

3.0 out of 5 stars How does it end?, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Blox (App)
I like the idea of the game it just doesn't seem to end?! Played it for about 10 mins, I might go back to it at some point. Overall just ok.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4