ARRAY(0xad538d50)

Profile for Mé Féin > Reviews

Content by Mé Féin

Mé Féin

TeckNet@ Apple iPod Touch 4G 4TH (2010,2011) Generation Leather Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G 4TH (2010,2011) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPod Case, 9 Dec 2011
I bought this case around five months ago and have had it on my iPod constantly since then. The case fits perfectly, it looks very good, and it keeps my iPod safe even when I drop it. The only fault I have is that when the case is closed stuff can get inside to the screen easily enough. I don't mind this too much but if you are worried about something like a key leaving a scratch on the screen there is a slight possibility that this could happen with this case. The key would have to be fairly small though, and even then it's likely that it won't cause any damage, so I wouldn't worry to much about this happening. The only other problem is that, at first, the front camera was slightly covered over by the case, so that the top of any photos was darkened unless I held the iPod down so that the front camera was in the right spot. That doesn't seem to be a problem any more, after a few months of use it must have just adjusted slightly and now it fits perfectly. The screen protectors were also quite good, seem to be doing the job well although the first one was wasted because I couldn't put it on properly (it was my first time to use a screen protector). The second one lasted about four months and then I decided to replace it as it had become scratched in one or two places.

Five stars, although if I was to be picky I might have taken off half a star if that was an option. I definitely recommend the case though, and the price is fantastic.

Harry Potter agus an Órchloch / Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone
Harry Potter agus an Órchloch / Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Iontach!, 9 Dec 2011
This is exactly what I wanted, the book is in perfect condition, and it's all as Gaeilge! I can't wait to read it, hopefully the rest of the series will eventually be published in Irish, that would be amazing.

New Ladies Light Copper Stainless Steel Case White Dial Necklace Pendant Pocket Watch
Offered by best seller610

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 9 Dec 2011
I love it, it's just as beautiful as it looks in the photos! The chain is a nice length, although I personally wouldn't have minded if it was slightly shorter, but I'm pleased with it nonetheless. The design on the front and back is very pretty, and the face of the watch looks lovely too. The open/close function is faultless and the time can be set easily by just pulling the top button and then twisting it to get the right time before pushing it back down. The battery was already in place when I opened the box and a spare one came too, so I'm happy with that. The watch is nice and light and was delivered (to Ireland) within five days (earlier than I expected). The low price was a massive plus too, fantastic value for money.

Overall I'm delighted with my purchase - five stars!