Profile for EstherO > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Unlocking the Bible
Unlocking the Bible
by David Pawson

4.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed and great to have alongside your Bible for further study, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Unlocking the Bible (Paperback)
The book itself is so big that I've not read it all but what I have read is good and explains the Bible in a bit more depth. It's a good aid to have when you want to know a bit more background about a passage you read or a book of the Bible.

It's not a book I was advised to read all in one go (because it's massive!), but bit-by-bit alongside your regular/daily Bible reading. It's like a history lesson as you read the Bible. It is not a substitute or version of the Bible, just a resource to try and help you understand the Bible history more. For example who wrote what book, who the book was written for/aimed at and some other bits of history.

And it is up to you to decide whether you agree with what is written in this book or not - check it against the Bible for yourself if you feel the need. The most important thing is that you read your Bible. As said before - this is just an aid.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2013 9:09 AM GMT

Birthday Balloons - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Birthday Balloons - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to do and effective for the receiver, 25 Feb. 2013
Great idea and easy to purchase. Great gift idea if you can't think what to get someone who's already got everything OR someone who's requested vouchers as a gift for the occasion. Easy to personalise with cover image and greeting message for the email.

Mario Kart with Wii Wheel (Wii) - Wii Remote Not Included
Mario Kart with Wii Wheel (Wii) - Wii Remote Not Included
Offered by CSC Distribution

4.0 out of 5 stars Great service and good product, 25 Feb. 2013
Happy with the service and the product.

Only downside was that I didn't realise it doesn't let you use your MiiWii as your chosen character in the games - as it's an older version. That was probably my fault for not checking the version BUT for future reference to other customers check versions are what you want and think they are.

The game is very addictive and great for social meetings of all ages. The hardest part is getting people to stop playing and share!

Ice Age [DVD] [2002]
Ice Age [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Denis Leary|Kirsten Johnson|Jack Black|Andrea Bowen
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this film and am glad to have it on the shelf!, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Ice Age [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
Product was sent and received with no problems.

Great for kids and families! The characters are so funny and the banter is clean also! Great film to watch over and over again!

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by Clickforgamesltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Seller: Great! Actual film: Doesn't leave much to the imagination!, 25 Feb. 2013
Seller service was great. Sent and received with no problems.

It's the film all the fans have been waiting for leading up to the climax of the story! I honestly don't know what other material from the books they are going to use for the final installment though (part 2)! The best part of this film is the wedding! And if you've read the book you'll know what I mean about the heading! I wouldn't let you kids watch it without parents seeing it first to judge it fit - I personally don't think kids should be watching Twilight anyway but that's at your personal discretion.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2009]
The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by Killer Deal

2.0 out of 5 stars Seller service: Great! Actual film: Pants!!, 25 Feb. 2013
Seller service was absolutely fine. No problems.

The actual film however was almost as annoying as the book! Talk about bad acting! Everyone takes so long to say their lines. I was a big Twilight fan when I bought this and had seen it at the cinema so it's not a surprise - I have only bought this as a fan for the collection/addiction (I'm ashamed to admit) as I have to finish what I started!

If you've not read/seen Twilight before then it's a good brainless story but it's a teen book/movie and it can be addictive - just keep that in mind. "Team Cullen!"

Sennheiser CX300 replacement ear buds - 10 pack Small ear sleeves
Sennheiser CX300 replacement ear buds - 10 pack Small ear sleeves
Offered by Gadget Zoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly!, 25 Feb. 2013
These are great for when you inconveniently loose one! Fit my ears great and now my in-ear headphones/monitors don't fall out if I'm dancing/jumping/singing. Service was good also.

Print & Pattern
Print & Pattern
by Bowie Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inspiration for a designer right when you need it, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Print & Pattern (Paperback)
I love this book! Even when I forget I have it I enjoy looking at it for inspiration. Presented well and visually stimulating it's great as a designer to be indulged in so many patterns and images. Thanks Bowie Style!

The seller service was good also. Sent packaged well and arrived safely. I loved getting such a big parcel through the post!

Harry Potter And The  Deathly Hallows Part 1 [DVD]
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by Discs4all

3.0 out of 5 stars Service: Great. Product: the actual film was pants!, 25 Feb. 2013
Seller service was efficient and good. The product was packaged and posted well and safely.

The film was pants though! I felt extremely underwhelmed and disappointed that I'd parted with my money and time to watch it. I hadn't read the books at this time either so I didn't know what to expect.

Salt [DVD] [2010]
Salt [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Angelina Jolie
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Like, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Salt [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Really enjoyed this film. Watched it quite a few times now and it's still as good as ever. The extended version is also interesting to see.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3