Profile for Molly > Reviews

Bonds Barley Sugar Jar 2 Kg
Bonds Barley Sugar Jar 2 Kg
Price: 16.14

5.0 out of 5 stars I love all barley sugar sweets anyway, 6 July 2014
These sweets are delicious. However, I love all barley sugar sweets anyway. As I am coeliac, I had to had gluten free, which these are. They work out cheaper than buying them loose in sweet shops, well that's if you can find them in the shops.

Hyaluronic - C Perfecting Facial Cream / Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C Face Cream
Hyaluronic - C Perfecting Facial Cream / Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C Face Cream
Offered by Green Keratin - UK
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I am enjoying using this face cream. It smells ..., 6 July 2014
I am enjoying using this face cream. It smells gorgeous, not sure about dealing with wrinkes, but my skin seems smooth and soft after using it. Time will tell whether it makes me look ten years younger.

Kent Comb - 9T -
Kent Comb - 9T -
Offered by My Beauty And Care
Price: 5.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Kent comb 9T, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Kent Comb - 9T - (Kitchen & Home)
Although these combs are available at some shops, this particular one rarely is, so I was pleased to be able to purchase one from Amazon. They are super combs.

8 x Moth Proof Sweater Storage Bags UK made (w/Acana Moth Killer Sachets)
8 x Moth Proof Sweater Storage Bags UK made (w/Acana Moth Killer Sachets)
Offered by Pest Control Direct
Price: 9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 x moth proof sweater storage bags UK made with Acana Moth killer sachets., 28 April 2014
Very pleased to find these bags as I have lost several expensive jumpers to moth destruction. I feel confident using thses bags will protect my cashmere and pure wool jumpers and cardigans from future infestations.

Silver 40 Round Belcher Charm Bracelet 19cm
Silver 40 Round Belcher Charm Bracelet 19cm
Price: 14.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver 40 Round Belcher Charm bracelet 19cm, 28 April 2014
I am very pleased with this belcher chain. It's the only chain style I like, and the price was sensible too.

Acriflex Cream For Burns 30g
Acriflex Cream For Burns 30g
Offered by All Day Pharmacy
Price: 3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Acriflex cream for burns., 14 Feb 2014
This is an excellent cream for burns, it is easy to burn oneself taking things from the oven, but this cream heals skin rapidly. It's one I have used for many years.

Pack of 50 Clear Crystal Glass Quartz Faceted Round Beads 8mm Hole Size 1.1mm
Pack of 50 Clear Crystal Glass Quartz Faceted Round Beads 8mm Hole Size 1.1mm
Offered by The Bead and Button Company
Price: 4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars pack of clear crystal quartz faceted round beads 8mm., 18 Sep 2013
These beads are very pretty, and I shall enjoy making them into a beauriful necklace. I have ordered more recently.

Flexitol Cuticle & Nail Cream 20g
Flexitol Cuticle & Nail Cream 20g
Offered by Aidability
Price: 5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexitol Cuticle & Nail Cream, 8 Aug 2013
This cream is excellent for nails in need of tlc. I have always used it, and it always does the job it's made for.

Jasmine Silk 100% 16 Momme Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase With Cotton underside 50 x 75 cm
Offered by Jasmine Silk
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My new Momme Charmeuse silk pillowcase with cotton underside., 23 Jan 2013
This pillowcase is excellent. Actually better than the all silk one, because it stays in place on the bed better overnight. It should also make ironing it easier too. I'm very pleased with it, and am considering ordering another one.

Ronseal WTCWS750 Woodland Colours Wood Sage 750ml
Ronseal WTCWS750 Woodland Colours Wood Sage 750ml
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronseal Woodland Colours Wood Sage, 14 Oct 2012
We were very pleased with how quickly this order arrived. We have since used the paint on a new gate, and are delighted with the result.

Page: 1 | 2