Profile for Bigger Buns > Reviews

Content by Bigger Buns

Bigger Buns "Bigger Buns" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Adjustoform 023817/Red Sew Simple 8-Part Adjustable Dressmaker's Dummy UK16-22
Adjustoform 023817/Red Sew Simple 8-Part Adjustable Dressmaker's Dummy UK16-22
Offered by sewing-online

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 4 May 2014
Love it, use it for dressmaking, and for my ebay shop - where I sell larger size clothing, pre-loved and vintage... so ideal for that. Has already paid for itself lots of times over! Actually reduces to a size 14... so I'm happy!!

SAVFY® Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand, Bonus: Screen Protector + Stylus Pen + Clean Cloth (for Galaxy Tab 2 7" INCH P3100 P3110) (flip stand PURPLE)

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 4 May 2014
The pack appears good value, but I don't use the cover as the holes are not in the right place, and I can't work the tablet when it's on... so much for protection! It's a side table ornament now... as I never use it. The pen is good... and the screen cover worked for a while, but the sticky tab used to put it on, left a nasty residue, and I couldn't get it off!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 4 May 2014
Bought these to try and soften the kids beds, instead of buying new beds, and they are brilliant! they did smell a little bit to begin with, but have made their beds really comfy and warm... they are happy, i'm happy! what more can I say!

Under Armour Sonic Compression 7" Men's Shorts - Black, XL
Under Armour Sonic Compression 7" Men's Shorts - Black, XL
Offered by Albi Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a present, 4 May 2014
My son Loves these!! I have to wash them constantly and am considering buying another pair, but the first pair are as new after dozens of wears and washes!! fully recommend!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back, 4 May 2014
Too small for the purpose.. bought for my samsung galaxy 7" tablet, but it doesn't fit... would be ok for a larger tablet ie an ipad etc... but no good for what I want it for

Portable Extra-large Head Windproof Waterproof Matches By BuyinCoins
Portable Extra-large Head Windproof Waterproof Matches By BuyinCoins
Offered by Yingzhu-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars OK, 4 May 2014
OK and cheap... but waited ages for them, and they are tiny! so not sure they will work... let's see..

Ultimate Addons Music Microphone Stand Mount with Adjustable Holder for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit a Samsung Galaxy, 4 May 2014
Just received this holder, and it's well made and sturdy.. but the width of the holder is not adjustable, only the height, so whichever way I put the tablet into the holder, it falls out! I have requested a refund and want to return the item, so am waiting for a response from the seller. If the tablet was larger - i.e. an ipad or similar, it would be great... but I specifically bought this for my samsung as advertised... and it's no good.... shame, as otherwise it was perfect! love the bendy arm - can go anywhere!

*Special Launch Offer* Sweet Portable Speaker with Bluetooth (Rechargeable) with integrated mic

5.0 out of 5 stars present for my teenage son, 7 April 2014
He loves it! takes it everywhere with him, liked it so much I had to get one for my youngest as well! fully meets all expectations and a bit more!

Sandisk 16GB Micro SD HC Memory Card For Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 Mini Mobile
Sandisk 16GB Micro SD HC Memory Card For Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 Mini Mobile
Offered by B3Digital

4.0 out of 5 stars good value??, 7 April 2014
arrived quickly and does the job.. however since buying it, I have found other ones cheaper, so maybe needed to shop a round a bit more??

Result Mens Core Lightweight Waterproof Shield Windproof Jacket (XL) (Red)
Result Mens Core Lightweight Waterproof Shield Windproof Jacket (XL) (Red)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

4.0 out of 5 stars camping trip, 7 April 2014
This is for an upcoming expedition, and exactly what I needed. fits beautifully and looks great.. what more could I ask.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3