Profile for M Lambert > Reviews

Content by M Lambert

M Lambert

Head Case Designs Grey British Cat In Sunnies Cats Hard Back Case for Nokia Lumia 630 / 635
Offered by eCell

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it !, 10 Oct. 2014
I love it! Every time I get a new phone I get another case exactly the same !

3 x atFoliX Screen Protector Nokia Lumia 625 Screen Protection Film - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Far better than cheaper screen covers, 10 Oct. 2014
Far better than cheaper screen covers. The quality is so much better than cheaps ones. I would buy these again.

Smart Cat The Ultimate Litter Box
Smart Cat The Ultimate Litter Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 Nov. 2013
Its is ideal for a old cat whose aim is not what it was ! It seems to be well made and it arrived on time. It was well packaged so arrived in one piece, Very pleased with it.

Catherine Lansfield Butterfly Fusion Single Quiltset - Multi
Catherine Lansfield Butterfly Fusion Single Quiltset - Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Its beautiful, 29 Nov. 2013
Its beautiful. The fabric is nice and soft and washes well and when put in the drier doesn't need ironing. Doesn't shrink either. Its a bargain.....well worth what I paid for it.

Trixie Flea and Lice Comb, 21 cm
Trixie Flea and Lice Comb, 21 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Its great, 29 Nov. 2013
Best flea comb ever ! Its very good for general grooming too. Easy to use as the design with the long handle means if my cat decides to take a swipe at me when he's had enough, its give me more space to get my hand away from his sharp claws !

Aloe Vera Gelly Sensitive Skin Suitable for Dogs and Cats 118ml
Aloe Vera Gelly Sensitive Skin Suitable for Dogs and Cats 118ml
Offered by GURUANSH

2.0 out of 5 stars It wasn't any use., 29 Nov. 2013
My cat had a skin condition, and all the tests at the vets proved negative.....his skin was very dry in places, so i smeared the jelly on his skin. He seemed to enjoy the jelly being smeared on his head, but then it went even crustier ! I did try using it on two occasions but then gave up as the places where I applied it seemed to get drier and crustier.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2014 5:10 PM GMT

Photo Image Keyring Key Ring Cat 2
Photo Image Keyring Key Ring Cat 2
Offered by Danetre Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it !, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Photo Image Keyring Key Ring Cat 2
Its just as described, and comes at a very reasonable price too. It arrived very quickly,along with the other Black cat design I ordered at the same time. The photo is vey clear and beautiful. Many thanks.

Country Kitchen Grey Rattan Umbrella Stand. Code 21742
Country Kitchen Grey Rattan Umbrella Stand. Code 21742

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 4 Oct. 2013
Saw this umbrella stand in a fancy catalogue , but it was £10 more and the p&p more expensive too. Its nice and strong, and lovely colour. It arrived when expected. I love it, and it cost me a lot less buying it from here. Don't go for the fancy catalogues !!

Fly London Women's Streisand Handbag Pistachio/Lilac P974340007 Medium
Fly London Women's Streisand Handbag Pistachio/Lilac P974340007 Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it !, 19 April 2013
Its a beautiful quality bag. Bright colours as I wanted. Its eyecatching . It is a medium size bag, not huge, but just as described. Arrived quickly, and I took advantage of the SPRING20 offer, as it is exspensive, but BEAUTIFUL!.