Profile for Lloyd Hester - Author of The Simple Simon Guides > Reviews

Content by Lloyd Hester -...

Lloyd Hester - Author of The Simple Simon Guides "Lloyd Hester" (Cheshire, United Kingdom)

Don't Ever Give Up: 2 Books with Motivational Thoughts, Motivational Stories, and Motivational Quotes (Motivation, Determination, Willpower Instinct, Don't Give Up, How to Motivate Yourself)

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivational and Inspirational - Loved it, 16 April 2016
I believe that what the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. The mind is so much stronger than we give it credit for.

This book of motivational quotes and stories is right up my street.

Affirmations are so Powerful and can change your life. If you want a bit of motivation or looking for inspiration then read this book. You will love it.

Fat Loss: Fat Loss Bundle of The Complete 7 Books Fat Loss Tips Bundle (Fat Loss Diet, Fat Loss Motivation, Fat Loss Water, Fat Loss Exercise, Fat Loss Recipes, Fat Loss Shakes, Fat Loss Smoothies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of great advice and tips, 16 April 2016
I really enjoyed this. I have been on the 5:2 fasting diet for some time now and needed something else to boost my interest.

This compilation has a lot of great tips and healthy advice that will hopefully keep me going and the fat off :-)

One thing that is for sure, the only way to lose weight it to eat less, eat healthy food and move more.

These books cover everything from attitude to diet plans and exercise regimes to burning calories in your sleep. (you will love that bit)

Overall a great read, thoughtfully written.

Single Hole Punch Single Hole Plier Punch One Hole Chrome Metal Perforator
Single Hole Punch Single Hole Plier Punch One Hole Chrome Metal Perforator
Offered by HaberCrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and quality for the price, 3 Mar. 2016
Arrived fast and as described

Tower T14001 Airwave Low Fat Air Fryer, 1300 W - Black
Tower T14001 Airwave Low Fat Air Fryer, 1300 W - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars as I thought that the Tower brand was good and therefore it would be better than the previous ..., 25 Jan. 2016
I have owned 2 of these before and they last about 2 or 3 years each. On the last one the element went and the cost of replacing it made it uneconomical to repair. I paid £29.95 for the older ones

I bought a Tower for £50, as I thought that the Tower brand was good and therefore it would be better than the previous models that I bought.

I could not have been more wrong. This is a really poor quality oven.

The numbers and temp settings have already come off and the brand badge has melted!

Now the metal plate underneath the heating element which you cannot get to, to clean is going rusty. It is only 3 months old.

It is outside of the amazon return period and tower have failed to respond to my emails.

I am really annoyed that tower would sell such a piece of junk and not do anything about helping me to repair or replace it. Next stop is the consumer protection office methinks.

Tower T14001 AirWave Low Fat Air Fryer, 17 L

Daily Self-Discipline: Everyday Habits and Exercises to Build Self-Discipline and Achieve Your Goals

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful ways to stay on track get things done, 26 Nov. 2015
This book does a great job of helping us work on good habits. It is full of tips and tricks on becoming more self disciplined.

I have been using the 5:2 fasting method for a couple of years now and had struggled with it recently. Martin's section on how to stick to your diet really helped me and has made a big difference already.

A worthy read if you are looking to improve your day to day life and need help to stay on track.

Why People Fail: The 3 Reasons Most People Suck At Being Successful - And How You Can Be Different

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read and wise beyond his years, 26 Sept. 2015
This was a great read and I must say I was surprised at the authors age. He is wise beyond his years.

His writing is clear, concise and well thought out.

It is well worth reading and I am sure, like me, you will learn something.

Evernote: How to use Evernote to Organize & Simplify your Life
Evernote: How to use Evernote to Organize & Simplify your Life

5.0 out of 5 stars What a valuable tool this book is!, 30 Oct. 2014
It is very well written, well laid out and taught me some of the more intricate workings of Evernote in a very clear step by step way.

It is full of tips and tricks to help you get the most out of evernote.

Like most people I know, I have been using Evernote for saving notes onto my PC and MAC for years, but to be honest, it was a complete mess with unorganised notes and messy tags.

I was unaware of a lot of the things that evernote can do and many tasks that can be automated. Including, emailing notes to EN directly.

Instead of using several different programs and apps so capture screenshots, send messages, create reminders and organise projects. I have now learnt how to do all this seamlessly using EN.

In the process of following the tutorials, I have managed to clean it up and make it a very functional and altogether more useful piece of software.

In summary, if you are using Evernote you really should get this book.

SEO 2015 & Beyond :: Search engine optimization will never be the same again (Webmaster Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars SEO 2012 the Definitive Guide a Real Help, 18 Oct. 2012
SEO is constantly changing as google try to outsmart those trying to game or beat the system. Almost a game of cat and mouse.

This book however, provides the techniques that can be used that will not only help you rank your website but, far more importantly ensure that it stays there.

It is not difficult to rank a site using the latest loophole or fast linking techniques with the latest go faster software. The problem is, once the search engines (and by the search engines, I really mean google as they are the one we all want to rank in) discover these link farms or blog networks they discount them which in turn will drop you too.

By following the methods in this book you will learn that whilst it will take time and hard work to get your site seen, once you have cracked it then you can rest assured in the knowledge that any future google updates or algorithm changes, your website should stay firmly where it is, and if others above you have been playing the google dance games then you may even see a rise.

It is well written and concise and should be as current in 2020 as it is today based on the authors strategy.