Profile for Mini_Ninja2315 > Reviews

Beau Jardin Citrus Grove Sugar Scrub
Beau Jardin Citrus Grove Sugar Scrub
Offered by Direct Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars For a mothers day present, 5 May 2014
I purchased this item as a present for my mum on mothers day and she loves it. My mums skin is mature and she said it was great it smells lovely and fresh and how soft and smooth it left her skin! I have not tried it so cannot give my personal opinion but my mum gives it the thumbs up.

Eye Candy Strip Lashes 012 Volumise 50's Look Natural False Lashes
Eye Candy Strip Lashes 012 Volumise 50's Look Natural False Lashes

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 5 May 2014
I got quite excited by these when I first came across them as they looked different to what I normally buy so I gave them a go. I do wish I had stuck to what I know as they look and feel too plastic and I could feel them weighing my eyes down and they were quite scratchy. Also I found these more difficult to apply. Maybe they are OK for some people but they are not for me.

(3 Pack) CHERRY BLOSSOM False Eyelashes - CBFL747M
(3 Pack) CHERRY BLOSSOM False Eyelashes - CBFL747M
Offered by Rude Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite so far!, 5 May 2014
These are my favourite Red Cherry lashes so far! This particular style is just enough to make you stand out without being too over the top. The band is very flexible and thin making them easy to apply and if applied as close to the lash line as possible the band is practically invisible. Really pleased with this style and I will certainly be back for more.

Ty 16-inch Sandy Boo Plush (Lage)
Ty 16-inch Sandy Boo Plush (Lage)
Offered by Hamleys

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft,cute and cuddly!, 18 Mar 2014
I am a 24 year old woman and I loved the look of this turtle so much I actually bought one for myself! He is so soft and cute and cuddly so what more could you want? If I am having a down day all I have to do is look at his face and it makes me smile :) Great item I would highly recommend.

Eye Candy Strip Lashes 011 Dramatise 50's Look Natural False Lashes
Eye Candy Strip Lashes 011 Dramatise 50's Look Natural False Lashes

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same lashes as in the picture!, 9 Jan 2014
I wear false lashes quite often so was eager to try this style out as they looked nice and natural. However on arrival they are completely different lashes! They are very thick and unnatural and I stay away from thick and unnatural! Very disappointed by this and will not buy style 011 again. Not good Amazon!

The Edge 'Trendy Nail Wraps - Get Nailed' Snakeskin 3001344
The Edge 'Trendy Nail Wraps - Get Nailed' Snakeskin 3001344
Offered by YOU Salons

1.0 out of 5 stars Not wide enough and too thick., 22 Dec 2013
I purchased these nail wraps because I wanted to try something new. This was my first purchase of these nails wraps and I must say they are not very good at all! The wraps were not wide enough to cover my nails at the sides and the material was too thick and this prevented them from sticking properly. I also found that filing and shaping was not that easy either not a great product and for this reason I wont be buying them again.

AD LIB Moscow Royal Blue Sequin Celebrity Style Bodycon 3/4 Sleeve Dress (14)
AD LIB Moscow Royal Blue Sequin Celebrity Style Bodycon 3/4 Sleeve Dress (14)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great sparkly party number, 5 Dec 2013
This dress is fantastic it fits really well and accentuates curves in all the right places. It is a beautiful deep blue with plenty of shimmering sequins that glisten in the light. The sellers help and communication on my order was absolutely perfect. Thank you!

Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips (contains 6 strips)
Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips (contains 6 strips)
Offered by EasiLivingCom

2.0 out of 5 stars They do not work, 5 Dec 2013
This is the first time I have ever bought nose pore strips hoping that they would remove the blackheads on my nose that I just cant seem to get rid of. I was excited about using these and to be free of blackheads for once. But my excitement was short lived as they did not actually remove any of them! I was left with a dry and irritated nose after use. So I will not be buying these again.

Glow In The Dark Stars And Planets Stickers - Pack of 4 Sets Of Stickers
Glow In The Dark Stars And Planets Stickers - Pack of 4 Sets Of Stickers
Offered by GreatDeals4you

4.0 out of 5 stars Great spacey stickers, 5 Dec 2013
I am happy with these stickers and there were more in the pack than I thought there were but I like that! They were used to decorate a plain black blu ray storage box and the fact I love things to do with outer space and they go fabulous with a black background. They are not very bright however hence the reason for 4 stars but they give off a soft glow when the light has been turned off.

30 x Dazzling Dinosaur Sparkle Stickers for Kids
30 x Dazzling Dinosaur Sparkle Stickers for Kids
Offered by Classroom Capers

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly and pretty, 5 Dec 2013
Really great stickers! So sparkly and pretty and they dazzle when light shines on them. I used these to decorate a plain balck blu ray storage box and these sparkly stickers go fab on a black background.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3