Profile for Busy Mum > Reviews

Busy Mum (Gloucestershire)

Gisela Graham Large White Gold Fairy Angel Christmas Tree Topper
Gisela Graham Large White Gold Fairy Angel Christmas Tree Topper

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful!, 16 Jan 2013
We had a star for Xmas tree but this year my daughter wanted an angel. I wanted to purchase one that would last for a long time and that didn't look cheap and tacky. This is a well made quality product and looked fab on the tree. Really pleased!

SIGG TWITTERING BOTTLE (0.4L)
SIGG TWITTERING BOTTLE (0.4L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, easy to use and lovely design, 16 Jan 2013
Sigg bottles are more expensive than other drinking bottles but there are of a far higher quality and do not require regular washing because of the materials it is made of. We have got some special tablets which you can use to clean once they have been in use for a while. This is the second Sigg drinking bottle we have purchased. The first we got for my daughter who is at school and was required to take a drinking bottle into school to save them sterilising lots of plastic bottles. My youngest daughter who is at pre-school admired it and wanted a big girls drinking bottle too. Just the right size for young children. The best bit is as long as nozzle is fully closed it doesn't leak! The plastic cap will not shut properly if you haven't fully closed the nozzle which helps make sure it gets fully closed.

The Rescue Party (Tales From Percy's Park)
The Rescue Party (Tales From Percy's Park)
by Nick Butterworth
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderfully illustrated and delightful book, 16 Jan 2013
My 3 year old daughter absolutely loves the Percy Park Keeper books which we first came across at the library. She loved them so much we have purchased several of the books and I suspect we will be purchasing some more in the future! The illustrations are fantastic and the stories are very enjoyable for my daughter and myself to read. They are a favourite for bedtime stories.

Percy's Friend the Fox (Percy's Friends, Book 5) (Percy the Park Keeper & His Friends)
by Nick Butterworth

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderfully illustrated and delightful story, 16 Jan 2013

New Ladies Chunky Knitted WILLOW Beanie Hat-High Cuff Mitten Glove-Long Fringed Scarf Warm Winter Thermal Set. Heather

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, warm and colourful, 18 Dec 2012
Very impressed with the speed of delivery and quality of the hat/scarf/gloves set. I chose the heather colour which is a lovely shade. Looks stylish and is very warm. Lots of people have commented on how nice it looks. The only thing I would have preferred were gloves with fingers rather than fingerless gloves as gets a bit nippy on your fingers in -2 degrees. That said it does free up your hands to use keys, do up kids coats etc. Felt the price was very reasonable as well.