ARRAY(0x992d0be8)

Profile for Becky > Reviews

Content by Becky

Becky

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
14" (36cm) White Teddy Bear Holding a Red heart with "I Love You" inscribed on it
Offered by Gifts and More Gifts
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 31 Jan 2014
Sweet looking bear, clean and smelt alright on arrival... The quality was a bit tat considering the price, it's more like a 6 bear than a 10.99 bear lol

Ladies Flat Winter Biker Style Low Heel Wide Calf High Leg Knee Boots Size with shoeFashionista Boutiques Bag
Offered by shoeFashionista
Price: 21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm, 20 Jan 2014
Well they arrived today which is earlier than expected, that's always a good thing.. As for quality of boots? They're okay, I mean you can tell they are man made and feel quite plasticky? (I know that's not a word)
I don't like being negative about what I buy via amazon but for the price of (21.99 plus a 4.99 delivery) I don't think it was worth it... They were well packaged. But if they we're somewhere between the range of 10 - 15 then yeah, for the price you could understand. I wont be sending them back though, unfortunately I need them by this weekend so there really isn't any time.

Smell, I know it's rather weird to comment on the smell of the boot but best know about it... It smelt strongly of chemicals, which will fade in time but the smell is there when you first open the box.

The sizing of the boot is pretty good, I ordered a 5 as I have fairly fat feet (kinda stumpy looking, but not in a creepy way lol) They are a bit big, but ofc a thick pair of socks will sort that out no problems. Around the calf though, it is true to size I am 16" around the biggest part of my calf and they do fit, I measured before buying so it's worth doing so! Over jeans or what not if you intend on wearing them over them.

I hope this review was some what helpful :)

Small-n-Furry Flying Saucer Wheel, 6.5-inch
Small-n-Furry Flying Saucer Wheel, 6.5-inch
Offered by Amber Wolf
Price: 6.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, buuuuut!, 16 Jan 2014
Right, I really like this little wheel. I used to work in a local pet store for years so I knew what to expect, but I didn't really think much of size. I bought this for my Syrian hamster (under 6 months) And he is too big for it, though it is hilarious watching him attempt it, and occasionally fly off (mean I know.) he does have fun. Maybe dwarves? Or mice is better suited. This will do for now, will definitely be looking into a bigger one for him, as this really is silent.

Just for the love of hamsters do not and I repeat DO NOT lose that white bit, it will render the wheel useless!

Large Weekend Bag Holdall Hand Luggage (Black)
Large Weekend Bag Holdall Hand Luggage (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay, 16 Jan 2014
I've actually bought two of these bad boys, because when mine arrived my sister snatched it right up! The quality is really good and arrived quickly as well. You can hold a fair bit in the bag as well, though I haven't taken it out yet, I have started to pack for when I do (next weekend) and so far so good, got a big towel in it and other bits and bobs, I'm confident it will hold more than enough clothes, make up, straighteners, hair dryer and maybe a pair of shoes! Bare in mind if you have huge feet, results may vary ;)

Buy this! It really is a bargain :)

Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Offered by StoraddictUK
Price: 12.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Winner!, 16 Jan 2014
My boyfriend loves this! The minute he opened it he started right away, it flies really easy and my cats hate it! Which is hilarious to watch. It is really small which is great as it's for indoor use, maybe for his birthday he can have a bigger one! If he behaves ofc :P

Technic Highlighter
Technic Highlighter
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like, 16 Jan 2014
Never really used highlighter before and I didn't want to splash out on a expensive one yet until I tried it. I like this and it is pretty good, I don't really like the brush and wouldn't recommend putting it on your face. So what I do is dab some on my hand and then use my fingers to dab it on where I want it.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Light 4g
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Light 4g
Offered by Bargainland UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 Jan 2014
I always use this concealer and when I found it on here for cheaper than the shops I snapped two up right away. They arrived within 2 days and was happy with the result.

Collection Sheer Loose Powder Translucent 20g
Collection Sheer Loose Powder Translucent 20g
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Jan 2014
I really love this powder, I'm fair skin and this is perfect! My only issue with it is, once it's been shook up a bit the sponge that is already with it has far too much powder on it which is easily solved by using your own and keeping the original one in there (own sponge kept separately, not really messy either then)

Highly recommended! Even my sister agrees and we all know what they're like!

Jack and Jones Marky Printed Men's T-Shirt Lemon Curry Large
Jack and Jones Marky Printed Men's T-Shirt Lemon Curry Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Missmass!, 19 Dec 2013
Bought this for my brother for Christmas, looks good and the size seems dead on. The t shirt came on time and was well packaged.

Digital Carbon Monoxide CO Gas Warning Detection Alarm Detector
Digital Carbon Monoxide CO Gas Warning Detection Alarm Detector
Offered by iColourful
Price: 8.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 19 Dec 2013
I bought this because I have a calor gas fire in my living room, the alarm is really loud. I test it every week or so and it seems to be working fine. For the price it's definitely worth it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9