Profile for Gary > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Russell Hobbs 21370 Steamglide Professional Iron, 2600 W - Blue and Black
Russell Hobbs 21370 Steamglide Professional Iron, 2600 W - Blue and Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing iron!!, 12 July 2016
I'm genuinely wondering why people buy the really expensive steam irons.. this thing is incredible value for money, I really don't know how they manage to put these out at this insane price. Buy one now before everybody catches on and they're gone!

Craghoppers Classic Kiwi Men's Walking Trousers - Black Pepper, 30 Inches, Short

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trousers!, 12 July 2016
Comfy, light, great fit, very fairly priced, plenty of pockets...sold! I will buy again for sure.

tinkertonk 2.9m (9ft5) Folding Steps Climb Anti-pinch Aluminum Telescopic Ladder
Offered by tinkertonk

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value..., 12 July 2016
I'll write my review when I've worked out how they can build such a well made telescopic ladder for the price, I genuinely can't fault them, price, quality, prompt delivery, good packaging....I've already 'sold' my friend a set and will buy again for sure.

Active CREE 100 Lumens Head Torch with movement sensor
Active CREE 100 Lumens Head Torch with movement sensor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headtorch!, 12 July 2016
This is without a doubt the best head torch I've had, I've only owned a few but this one is superb in comparison to the others. It's a great price, of excellent build quality/functionality and it's very bright on 'full beam', They're just showing off with the additional motion detector funtion too (which works great btw) and the free 3 duracell batteries, I couldn't be happier with it and wouldn't hesitate to order another if required.

Round Cord 5mm Hiking Walking Work Boots laces (140cm, Brown & Gold (Yellow))
Round Cord 5mm Hiking Walking Work Boots laces (140cm, Brown & Gold (Yellow))
Offered by TZ Laces ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality...fast delivery!!, 26 May 2016
couldn't be happier with these boot laces, excellent quality, great price, very prompt delivery, add to basket now :-)

Rotating 360 Degree Leather Case Cover For iPad 2/3/4 Black
Rotating 360 Degree Leather Case Cover For iPad 2/3/4 Black
Offered by Top Bargain1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee case, great value for money!!, 28 Mar. 2016
good wee case does exactly what it says and does it well, for the price it's a no-brainer, why pay more for one?

BridgedaleMen's MerinoFusionTM Trekker Socks  - Stone Grey, UK 6-8.5
BridgedaleMen's MerinoFusionTM Trekker Socks - Stone Grey, UK 6-8.5

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks, prompt delivery, click add to basket now..., 28 Mar. 2016
really comfy socks, very soft wool and well made, extremely fast delivery! bought for dog walking and some moderate hill walking...so far so good!! will buy again for sure.

4 x Hard Rubber Dog Balls - Play n Shoot - Red, Green, Yellow & Blue
4 x Hard Rubber Dog Balls - Play n Shoot - Red, Green, Yellow & Blue
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The dog loves them....and so do I, 28 Mar. 2016
perfect soft 'quiet' balls for the dog to chase in the house...woof woof!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one now...they're amazing!!!, 28 Mar. 2016
Terrific product, I seriously couldn't be happier, I swear this thing actually heats my tea up some, keeps warm for ages, it's so good I use it in the house too as it saves me re-boiling kettles or dropping a mug in the microwave occasionally to re-heat. And I don't mind when the dog shakes near my tea anymore hehe. If you don't own one of these...make any excuse you can think of to buy one right now as you will not be dissapointed. 10/10 from me and I intend to buy more for my lucky friends.

Hiking Boot Laces ideal for Merrell, Salomon, Hi-Tec and DeWalt - Black and Yellow - 4mm
Offered by Fabmania Retail Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good laces..., 27 Mar. 2016
Perfect laces, good price and prompt delivery, will buy again for sure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3