Profile for Globallyn > Reviews

Bambi  [DVD]
Bambi [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hardie Albright

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and emotional, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Bambi [DVD] (DVD)
I watch it with my great granddaughter and we love all the characters in it. we watch it at least 3 times a week she can't get enough of it as with all the other old Disney films.....

Woman's Shoes, Pumps, Synthetic high-quality leather look, 0039, grey, size 4.5
Woman's Shoes, Pumps, Synthetic high-quality leather look, 0039, grey, size 4.5

2.0 out of 5 stars looked ok, 18 Feb 2013
I was very dissapointed with these. they were to round in the toe for me and hurt my feet also they kept slipping off my feet so I gave them to my granddaughter.

Dark Shadows [DVD] [2012]
Dark Shadows [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnny Depp, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Dark Shadows [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
there is nothing to say about this film but fabulous but then any of Johnny Depp's films would have the same review .

Ladies 100% Brushed Cotton Winceyette Disney Minnie Mouse Design Pyjama Bottoms Grey/White Stripe Sizes 8-10 12-14 16-18 20-22 (16-18)

4.0 out of 5 stars pj's, 18 Feb 2013
they are a bit big but nice and comfortable. It is a shame there is no top to go with them.

Arrow 6 Tread DIY Stepladder
Arrow 6 Tread DIY Stepladder

4.0 out of 5 stars stepladder, 18 Feb 2013
I needed a ladder that I could use safely that was a bit higher than a four step this was reasonably priced and has a safety bar for me to hold onto it is a bit light and I would have liked the treads to have been a bit deeper for comfort but other wise a good buy

by Allen Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe how easy it was, 21 Feb 2012
This is the best read I have ever had, Funny,Informative,a book you cannot put down. Unless you are a smoker, in which case, although the first two discriptions are true, many people are afraid to pick it up and some of those who do are afraid to read it all the way through. Anyone would think they are going to be deprived of something by reading this book. "NOT TRUE" you Chickens!. All I am going to say is "READ IT" yes I am shouting at you. This is a fantastic read!,Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life don't miss out.

Allen Carr's Easyweigh to Lose Weight
Allen Carr's Easyweigh to Lose Weight
by Allen Carr

3.0 out of 5 stars Sensible Reading, 21 Feb 2012
I'm not actually sure about this one as I have not yet finished the book but I have changed some things already about my eating habits, he makes such good sense. Allen Carr's Easyweigh to Lose Weight (Allen Carrs Easy Way)

Lost In La Mancha [DVD] [2002]
Lost In La Mancha [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Terry Gilliam

5.0 out of 5 stars Globallyn, 24 Aug 2011
Lost in Lamanche is not exactly a film as such, more a compilation of all the things that can go wrong, going wrong, What can I say. You have to see it to believe it. Great stuff. Well worth watching.

The Brave [DVD]
The Brave [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star, Star, 24 Aug 2011
This review is from: The Brave [DVD] (DVD)
I have been after this video for years and finally I got it. I thought it would probably be a bit of an anti climax, you know, you get all hyped up for something and then when it arrives, or happens, its a bit of a let down. In Johnny Depp style this delivered. It was very different to what I thought it would be. A sensitive,thought provoking film, showing the plight of the Native American Indian in a modern day society but with a Devilish twist.I liked it very much and recomend it, worth watching.