Profile for Melodyvine > Reviews

Content by Melodyvine

Melodyvine (Hampshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Oil Pulling Refreshing Peppermint Blend | Natural Teeth Whitening | 14 Day Course | Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil and Peppermint Extract | Lovingly Made Here in the UK | 100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by E&L Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Sceptic says yes, good!, 21 Nov. 2015
I have been using this twice daily for less than a week but can already see and feel a difference in my mouth. I am hoping that it might alleviate a chronic root canal infection, already the nasty taste in my mouth has gone. I think my digestive system is more settled not sure whether that's coincidence and I also feel a bit more energetic.....again could be coincidence or the psychological effect of trying a new regime! I am sufficiently impressed to have ordered more already......I'm usually very sceptical about this sort of thing but had heard good reports from trusted friends so thought I'd give it a try!

LEGO Bricks & More 620: Blue Baseplate
LEGO Bricks & More 620: Blue Baseplate
Offered by KING_OF_BRICKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2014
Arrived promptly as described.

Digital Folding Pedal Exerciser Helps To Restore Muscle Strength & Improve Blood Circulation Mobility Aid
Offered by Easier To

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't been as disciplined as I'd hoped in using it regularly but my grandchildren love it!, 16 Nov. 2014
Arrived promptly as described. I haven't been as disciplined as I'd hoped in using it regularly but my grandchildren love it!

Rohde Womens 5806 Clogs 580638 Bronze 4 UK, 37 EU
Rohde Womens 5806 Clogs 580638 Bronze 4 UK, 37 EU
Offered by Schlappenladen - Enjoy Walking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and attractive, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Rohde Womens 5806 Clogs (Shoes)
I have a pair in black as well as these and they are both fit comfortably and can be worn all day.

LEGO Bricks & More 628: X-Large Grey Baseplate
LEGO Bricks & More 628: X-Large Grey Baseplate

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 16 Nov. 2014
Arrived very promptly, item as described.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
One of the best books I've read for a long time. I can highly recommend, it's thought provoking and compelling reading.

Coping with Prednisolone: And Other Cortisone-related Medicines
Coping with Prednisolone: And Other Cortisone-related Medicines
by Eugenia Zuckerman

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 13 Sept. 2011
Being at the start of a prednisolone course for PMR I found this book quite useful and reassuring as I was naturally anxious about side effects especially weight gain and bloating. The book is in an easy to read style with some good common sense advice. I'm now on a reducing dose and as I say, so far, so good!

Cars, Trucks and Things That Go
Cars, Trucks and Things That Go
by Richard Scarry

4.0 out of 5 stars somewhat nibbled!, 18 April 2011
I'm not sure what I expected from a used book described as being in 'good' condition....the pages are fine but the spine has been very obviously chewed by a previous loving owner. Having Duct-taped the spine I gave the book to my grandson and hope that he enjoys it as much as his father did 30+ years ago!

Jamie's 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast
Jamie's 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit longer than 30mins!, 10 Feb. 2011
Gave the book to my son and son-in-law for Christmas. They love the book but haven't yet managed any of the meals in 30mins, though they're well worth the extra time.....delicious recipes. -

Amco Lemon Citrus Squeezer
Amco Lemon Citrus Squeezer
Offered by DALY store

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments the lime squeezer perfectly, 25 Sept. 2010
I'm very pleased with this purchase - it efficiently squeezes the lemon - no waste, no pips, no bits similarly the lime squeezer which I purchased earlier.

Page: 1 | 2