Profile for dizzydaisy > Reviews

Loved

Burned: Fever Series Book 7
Burned: Fever Series Book 7

2.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, 22 Jan. 2015
I totally loved the first six books. I dunno what this was.....literally nothing happened for like 80% of the book, then it got good for twenty five minutes, then it abruptly finished. Also wtf Mac is just dull, Dani is a little to non feature. Just so disappointed, I actually was skipping pages thinking surely it will get better soon....it never did. I can't understand why this book went wrong, two years of waiting and high hopes for nothing. I just hope KMM has the foresight to release the next one quickly, cause judging by some of the reviews by fans out there she may have more than a few that are hacked off.

Alice Trapped in Wonderland
Alice Trapped in Wonderland

5.0 out of 5 stars very entertaining, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Alice Trapped in Wonderland (App)
Great graphics, good puzzles, lots of problem solving which I love. Keeps you on your toes but if really stuck the hints come in handy. Frustrating and cc fun in one foul swoop! Great wee game.

Color Effect Booth Pro
Color Effect Booth Pro

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish!, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Color Effect Booth Pro (App)
Total waste of money, no instructions, effects difficult to achieve, one colour wheel to choose from. Total gimmicky! Not recommended to anyone who enjoys editing photos, there is surely better?

The Dwelling Place
The Dwelling Place

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 22 Jan. 2012
I absolutely loved this book, it is the first Catherine Cookson I have read and certainly won't be the last. A beautiful easy to read novel.

Unicorn Bait
Unicorn Bait

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 22 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Unicorn Bait (Kindle Edition)
I have really enjoyed all of S.A Hunters three books and this was probably my favourite! Original, funny, romantic, action packed just such a fun enjoyable read. This booked really surprised me as it is not a genre I would normally read, but as with many of the free kindle reads it opened my eyes and now I can't wait for the follow up. Would definately recommend.

Stalking Shadows (The Scary Mary Series Book 2)
Stalking Shadows (The Scary Mary Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun follow up, 22 Jan. 2012
This is a great follow up to the first book which is free on Amazon, well worth the price if you want to continue reading the Scary Mary Books. S.A. Hunter novels read easily and are real page turners with a combination of action and humour to keep readers wanting more. Couldn't recommend highly enough for a lazy Sunday read!