Profile for Mle Ingrid Falkowski > Reviews

Content by Mle Ingrid Fal...

Mle Ingrid Falkowski "Babycheeks" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Mountain Machines: A ski hill counting book
Mountain Machines: A ski hill counting book

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed, 16 Jan. 2016
Not very much to read.
Counting backwards which is a bit disturbing for a toddler.
Less rhyming and more interesting facts would make it more interesting.

H & L Russel Over the Door Shoe Organiser, 20 Pocket, Crème with Caramel Trim, 48 x 138 cm
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and quite sturdy. The pockets are just right for one of ..., 18 Oct. 2015
Well made and quite sturdy. The pockets are just right for one of my shoes (size 6 or 7) or 2 of my son's (he's 2).
In fact I'm so happy with this product that I just bought a second one.
There are 3 hooks and they fit easily on my standard doors. The holes in the organiser itself to fit the hooks are reinforced with metal

2D THEMED BOYS KIDS WELLIES WELLINGTON RAIN SNOW BOOTS TRACTOR SHOES SIZE UK 6
2D THEMED BOYS KIDS WELLIES WELLINGTON RAIN SNOW BOOTS TRACTOR SHOES SIZE UK 6
Offered by VIZ-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wellies, 4 Sept. 2015
My son loves those boots. He is obsessed with tractors, cars, trains and buses, so when I saw this design I couldn't resist.
The boots are very well made and the colour has lasted well without fading.
The sole has little studs so that they don't get slippery.
The lining inside stays in place and they're wide enough that I can tuck the bottom of the trousers in but not too wide that I can't put the trousers on top if necessary.
Not less expensive than in a supermarket but I really liked the large choice in colour and design.

Galt Toys Shaped Puzzle Emergency Vehicles
Galt Toys Shaped Puzzle Emergency Vehicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic puzzles for rescue vehicles obsessed little boys, 4 Sept. 2015
I bought this box after seeing it at a friend's.
There are 4 puzzles in the box with 3, 4, 5 and 6 pieces so that it increases in difficulty.
The illustrations on the puzzle are really well made and cute and the cardboard is thick enough to last. Since my son (2) received it, 2 weeks ago, he's become almost obsessed with it and want to play with them again and again.
I already knew this brand (Galt) for adorable baby playmats and toys, with this puzzle they've shown that they can also do educational toys for toddlers with the same creativity and quality.

Soft Touch Baby Dinosaur Playset
Soft Touch Baby Dinosaur Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for younger children, 4 Sept. 2015
I had been looking for animals for my 2 year old for a while and I'm delighted with those. Most of the animals I had found are for 3+, in hard plastic, with pointy parts everywhere.
Those are soft, well made and perfect for a younger child. My son loves them and I'm planning on buying the jungle animals from the same brand.

Tales From Acorn Wood: Postman Bear
Tales From Acorn Wood: Postman Bear
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely well made book, 4 Sept. 2015
This book has been written by the same people who did the Gruffalo and Room on the broom.
The drawings are simple but very nice and the book comes with flaps that the child can lift to discover elements of the story. The book is of good quality and the flaps are well made (drawn inside and outside) and well integrated in the decor.
Our son has the 4 of the Acorn woods serie and he loves them.

Kitchen Craft Let's Make 26-Alphabet Cookie Cutters With Metal Storage Tin
Kitchen Craft Let's Make 26-Alphabet Cookie Cutters With Metal Storage Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 4 Sept. 2015
I live baking and make lots of cakes with icing decors. I tried to write the odd "happy birthday" message with piping or pens but too be honest the result was never as good looking as I was hoping.
With these letters, I solved that and I'm very happy with them.
They come in a little metal box, which makes it easy to store them.
They are about 3 cm high. One side is sharper to allow for cutting.
The shape of the letters is well made and they look solid enough for urge use I want to make (once a month).
Good value for money.

Lady Ballet Dance Skating Snoods Hair Net Bun Cover Black 2 Pcs
Lady Ballet Dance Skating Snoods Hair Net Bun Cover Black 2 Pcs
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 4 Sept. 2015
Good quality for the price. They are made of rather thick strand and look fairly well made. They're very easy to use and can accommodate quite a lot of hair in a neat bun.
Not sure how long they'll last as I'm only using them occasionally.

Umiwe(TM) Punk Style Crystal Rhinestones Paved Claw Fake False Nails Set (Black,5PCS) With Umiwe Accessory
Offered by Umiwe-Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for thin fingers., 4 Sept. 2015
The effect is quite good, they're quite pointy and well made. They're made for very little hands though. My hands are long but not that wide and I struggled to put them on. I only wore them for a show that lasted a few minutes and probably wouldn't have longer.
So, if you have thin fingers, it's perfect!

Mini Cupcake Maker
Mini Cupcake Maker

4.0 out of 5 stars ... cupcake maker before and had been impressed by how easy and quick it had been, 4 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Mini Cupcake Maker
I've been using another cupcake maker before and had been impressed by how easy and quick it had been, for a great result. I bought this one hoping to get the same results.
At first I've been very disappointed, the cupcakes and muffins were cooking on the outside but not on the top and they were not raising enough. Then I worked out the right quantity and the result has improved. The cup of the machine needs to be filled to the brim, instead of what's advised in the manual (2/3rd). The baking is still a bit slower than I was hoping but the top is now getting a nice golden colour.
There is still a difference of speed of baking between the sides and the top which requires to be careful not to wait until the top is too golden otherwise the sides will be too cooked. The machine would have been better if the top side of the hot plate had holes like the bottom has, the baking would be more uniform.
So overall, for the price it's not too bad and can be used once you have worked out the right way to do it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7