Profile for Lynsey McGee > Reviews

Content by Lynsey McGee

Lynsey McGee "lynsey" (Glasgow, Scotland)

Spinning Hat Origami Napkins
Spinning Hat Origami Napkins
Offered by Pink Sumo
Price: 7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok!, 2 Feb 2013
Napkins are fine to use as a napkin. The origami is very hard to do, we had a table of 14 on Christmas Day and no one managed to make the origami shape on their napkin. Good idea just a bit difficult to do.

One Breath Away
One Breath Away
by Heather Gudenkauf
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good one, 10 Aug 2012
This review is from: One Breath Away (Paperback)
I have read Heather Gudenkauf's other 2 books and really enjoyed them so was very much looking forward to this book arriving after pre-ordering it. The book is good, I like her style where each chapter is told by a different character in the book and the question of who the shooter is remains throughout the book, I was very surprised in the end so it was a good twist, however, I didn't enjoy this book quite as much as I enjoyed her other 2 although it was still a good story with a good twist.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James
Price: 3.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive nonsense, 10 Aug 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
Seriously don't understand the hype around this book. I haven't even finished it, got so fed up hearing about her inner goddess, her subconscious and biting her lip. There is absolutely no storyline, the main guy is a crazy stalker not some hansome, charming man like he's being made out to be. There are so many amazing books out there, and I get the impression that the people who are enjoying this book are those that haven't read much before so have nothing to compare it to. So, if you enjoy reading do yourself a favour and don't buy this repetitive nonsense.

Me & Emma (MIRA)
Me & Emma (MIRA)
by Elizabeth Flock

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a must read book, 17 Oct 2005
This review is from: Me & Emma (MIRA) (Paperback)
a great read. Another one that i couldn't put down. I thought i knew what the ending would be when something sort of gave it away at the beginning. It ended kind of how i thought it would but was still very good. A very emotional book i had tears in my eyes while reading it.

Game Over
Game Over
by Adele Parks

4.0 out of 5 stars good holiday book, 17 Oct 2005
This review is from: Game Over (Paperback)
I took this book on holiday with me last week and although it is a bit predictable it was a good read and made me laugh. I couldn't put it down and read it in 2 days a great girly beach book.