Profile for T. Swandells > Reviews

Content by T. Swandells

T. Swandells "TJ" (Glasgow, Scotland)

The Worth Series Boxed Set (Books 1-3)
The Worth Series Boxed Set (Books 1-3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, likeable characters, 23 Sep 2013
I enjoyed these books, had got the first book free then bought the box set. The stories follow the lives of three friends and it was nice to catch up with the characters from the first book in the later books. Easy read, would recommend.

The Wildest Week of Daisy Wyler (A raucous Tom Sharpe style comedy)
The Wildest Week of Daisy Wyler (A raucous Tom Sharpe style comedy)

2.0 out of 5 stars What a strange story, 23 Sep 2013
I read loads of books and usually enjoy most stories. I found this one very strange however, I didn't find there was much of a storyline and the part in the middle where they stole a jet.... well just found this bit completely different from the rest of the book and completely far fetched. I found the book quite confusing, there was no real depth to any of the characters, it was as though the writer had tried to give the characters wee side story lines but felt they were all quite weak. Was very disappointed with this book.

Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [DVD] [2011]
Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great films!, 23 Sep 2013
I bought these for my 7 year old son, hadn't realised the films were a 12 rather than a 12a, we've let him watch the first two but were told the other films are a bit scary and start getting a bit dark, so we'll put them away for a couple of years. The box set was great value and it's good to have the whole set all packed together in a nice box!

The films themselves are very good, well made and good story, can't wait til my son is old enough to watch all of them!

Robert Ludlum: The Bourne Trilogy: The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum
by Robert Ludlum

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanastic Books - Leave the Films Standing!, 1 Dec 2010
These are some of my favourite books. I'd read the Bourne Identity a couple of times before seeing the film. When I did I was very disappointed, film in no way lives up to the action and story in the book. This is a fantastic story which will keep you turning pages to the end. A great read! The Bourne Supremacy and Bourne Ultimatum follow in a similar vein, very exciting stories with a good plot, good characters and great baddies!

Ultimate I-Spy (Wii)
Ultimate I-Spy (Wii)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun for All Ages, 13 Aug 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ultimate I-Spy (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought this game so that my 3 year old could join in with the Wii as he struggles a bit with the remote for some games. He had fun trying to help us find the things we were looking for. Some bits are really frustrating but this adds to the fun.