Profile for Melanie > Reviews

Content by Melanie

Melanie

Legally Avoid Property Taxes: 51 Top Tips to Save Property Taxes and Increase Your Wealth
by Iain Wallis
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Purchase, 23 Nov 2013
I bought this after I saw Iain present at a property event. I enjoyed his engaging style and the way that he could make tax fun plus of course I could get tax relief on the purchase.

You hear so many stories in the pub about what you can and can't do when you invest in property and how to avoid tax and frankly you are never sure what is legal and what isn't.

This book removes any doubt and is packed full of really useful examples. I'm about to move out of my main home and let it out and it was wonderful to see what tax reliefs and tax breaks are available to me. No offshore planning and moving profits overseas, just making sound use of the tax laws to my benefit.

Nowhere does the taxman say you must arrange your affairs to pay the most amount of tax so believe me when I say that I will be taking legal steps to avoid property taxes and improve my wealth not HMRC's.

A must read and I urge you to buy this book if you are involved with property.