ARRAY(0xae5ee750)

Profile for Paris Trinire > Reviews

Content by Paris Trinire

Paris Trinire "Paris"

Page: 1 | 2
Mulan [DVD] [2009] (Two-Disc Ultimate Edition)
Mulan [DVD] [2009] (Two-Disc Ultimate Edition)
Dvd ~ Wei Zhao
Price: 14.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film, 26 July 2013
Brilliant film, it's a shame more people don't know about it. Being familiar with the Disney movie version it was hard to get that out of my head at first, but honestly this is an emotionally involving and compelling movie. I love it.

Ready For The Weekend
Ready For The Weekend
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome album, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Ready For The Weekend (Audio CD)
I don't know how anyone who likes dance music could not like the album, it's brilliant. I think there is only one song on the entire cd that I don't like. If your not familiar with Calvin Harris this is a great introduction to his music.

Overpowered
Overpowered
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Underrated genius!, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Overpowered (Audio CD)
I don't know how anyone who likes dance or alternative music could not like the album, it's brilliant. I think there is only one song on the entire cd that I don't like. Love this album.

Only by the Night
Only by the Night
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome album, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Only by the Night (Audio CD)
I don't know how anyone could not like the album, it's brilliant. I think there is only one song on the entire cd that I don't like. If your not familiar with The Kings of Leon, this is a great introduction to the band.

New 300cms "Saturn" Metal Designer Curtain Poles In A Choice Of Colours And Sizes. Black Nickel 300cms
Offered by The Linen Depot
Price: 44.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, came with parts missing., 26 July 2013
It looks nice, but mine came with parts missing. We had to buy additional parts from the hardware store to make it work. Unfortunately so much time passed between when I ordered the curtain pole and when i eventually got a chance to put it up there was no point putting in a complaint. But needless to say I wouldn't recommend it at all.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid, 26 July 2013
The actual holes for the ice are tiny, and if you like a lot of ice in your drink you have to use almost the entire tray to get a decent amount for your glass. Also getting the ice out of the ice tray is a thing of darn near impossibilities. You would think with the soft bottom it would make it easier to push the ice out of the tray, not so. I have to run the tray under the hot tap on both sides so I could get the ice out.

Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Enriched Compost 18 Litres (expands to 50 Litres)
Price: 8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars My mum said her garden loved it, 26 July 2013
I brought this for my mum, she is an avid Gardner. She says this is the best compost she has ever used and will no longer use anything else.

A- Z of Irish Names for Children
A- Z of Irish Names for Children
by Diarmaid O' Muirithe
Price: 5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Felt like I had to be Irish to understand this book, 26 July 2013
Terrible, the explanations of the names was very convoluted, really felt like this book was made only for the Irish or more specifically Gallic speakers and there really weren't that many names in the book. Total waste of money, buy a different book.

Viners Starburst 16 Piece Cutlery Set Gift Box
Viners Starburst 16 Piece Cutlery Set Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 26 July 2013
They are wonderful, pretty and of a very good quality. I may buy another set as they only came in a set of 16. Couldn't be happier with my purchase!

Taylor's Eye Witness- 4pc Steak and Knife Set
Taylor's Eye Witness- 4pc Steak and Knife Set
Offered by quality for less on line
Price: 16.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Colours were not the same as the ones in the picture, 26 July 2013
The actual steak set is of a high standard, I've no issues with them as utensils. However as I predominantly bought them with my husband in mind the fact that the set that I received was purple and pink was quite a let down.

Page: 1 | 2