Profile for Crystal Austin > Reviews

Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Pre-Treatment Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Pre-Treatment Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Price: 139.00

5.0 out of 5 stars CEA France, 15 Jun 2014
This is a great machine. I have two golden retrievers and they bring in lots of dust and dirt, and although you keep vacuming the carpets get very dirty. The colours really came back out when cleaned with the vac. Well pleased. Would recommend.

Russell Hobbs 17942 3.3 Litre Stainless Steel Digital Deep Fryer
Russell Hobbs 17942 3.3 Litre Stainless Steel Digital Deep Fryer
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars C.A. France, 4 May 2014
This is a great piece of kit. I have only fried chips in it, but they come out nice and crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. I don't use a deep fat fryer very often but it is nice to have one as efficient as this. It is easy to take apart to put in the dishwasher. I would recommend it to any one thinking of buying one. Amazon was very efficient at sending it to me in France and it came before the due date, which was great for me.

Stellar Casstel Stove Top Kettle
Stellar Casstel Stove Top Kettle
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 48.00

4.0 out of 5 stars chris France, 16 Jan 2014
I bought if for my mother in law and she loves it. Not too heavy for her to lift. She can use it on her arga.

2 x Crompton Daylight Bulbs 100 Watt Bayonet Cap BC/B22 (22mm)Craftlight GLS Bulb / Lamp
Offered by Strictly Lamps
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Chris France, 16 Jan 2014
These bulbs are great. I can now commence with my cross stick work. It works a treat. Would recommend them.

How to Play Ukulele: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners - Level 1
How to Play Ukulele: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners - Level 1
by Ben Parker
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars First time, 30 Dec 2012
Had a ukulele for Christmas. Having never played before found the book easy to follow and was soon playing my first tune.

World Atlas: Complete Edition
World Atlas: Complete Edition
by Collins Maps
Price: 19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 30 Dec 2012
I bought this for my mother-in-law and she was highly delighted with it. Had a quiz on America and had great fun checking in the atlas.