Profile for Mr. P. Front > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. Front

Mr. P. Front (Cumbria, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Slime 700c x19-25c Presta Valve Road Bike Inner Tube x 1
Slime 700c x19-25c Presta Valve Road Bike Inner Tube x 1
Offered by bikes4life limited
Price: 5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, really works, 1 July 2014
Great item, really works, now I am 100% sure my commutes and road trips will not get interrupted by punctures.

Sony-Ericsson HPM-70 Black
Sony-Ericsson HPM-70 Black
Offered by LEADS U NEED
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looks, poor sound, 31 Oct 2012
earphones look good, stylish and 3,5 mm jack port is very useful too, but the sound quality... there is not any! Just rubbish in every tone, also very quiet/silent, so you do not experience a music, just a plastic whisper.
The also look bit like a cheap replicas I do not thik it is real quality of SOny-Ericsson, cause I know they make proper audio stuff.

Shimano Speed MTB Two Sided Mechanism Pedals - Black, 9/16-inch
Shimano Speed MTB Two Sided Mechanism Pedals - Black, 9/16-inch
Price: 15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic, but do you need anything complex?, 31 Oct 2012
They are just great!
My first set of clipless pedals, I was not sure about getting clipless pedals, but finally convinced myself to it and I am not regretting! SO easy to install, so easy to use, and trust me, you will not fall down, it just to much time to unclip before you have a chance to go down with your bike. Couple of times at the beginning I forgot to unclip on arrival back home, got tilted with my bike but uncliping is so easy and effortless that I basicly managed to unclip and stay safe standing with my bike.
Do not be affraid of clipless pedals, they will improve your ride and this product from Shimano is the best for clipless beginners (if not for everyone!)

Geniatech T328B PC/Laptop USB Freeview TV Receiver and Recorder - Win TV Tuner - Support Windows Vista
Offered by Daffodil UK
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Freeview on your PC, 31 Oct 2012
Got this for quite some time now.
Very good product, receives all the freeview channels available in the area in I am watching telly on my PCs screen, that saved some room in my bedroom by not having to own a telly.
Only 4 stars, just because remote controller provided does not work at all.
Otherwise if you not bothered about remote controller is highly recommended!

Kodak Easyshare C713 Digital Camera - Silver (7.0MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.4" LCD
Kodak Easyshare C713 Digital Camera - Silver (7.0MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.4" LCD

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointing, 31 Oct 2012
I have expected better from KODAK
The quality of photos is decent, but battery life.... You take few photos and batteries are flat, tried strongest alkalines and rechargables available on the market, still could not co-op with energy consumption.
I do not know if I have got just unlucky egsample, or all of them Easyshare C713 are like that.
Just take it into considaretion.

Kenwood True BL374 Blender - Black
Kenwood True BL374 Blender - Black
Price: 29.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Blends, 31 Oct 2012
Why spend loads?
Got this blender for my sister, she thinks it is great, does not struggle with fruit, vegetables or even ice. Stylish looks.
Kenwood brand. For this money, you got yourself a bargain!

Karrimor Wind 25 Plus 5 Rucksack Dark Fire/Pewtr -
Karrimor Wind 25 Plus 5 Rucksack Dark Fire/Pewtr -

5.0 out of 5 stars Hiking and cycling, 30 Oct 2012
I am using it for cycling, but it will work just as good for hiking and travelling.
Bigger than them tiny water rucksacks/hydration packs, so on top of hydration purpose you can store clothes for change and some other essentials for all day trip.
Very reliable, strong material. Comes with rainproof backpack cover hidden on the bottom of this rucksack.
Great!

Panasonic DMC-LZ7 Silver
Panasonic DMC-LZ7 Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars DMC rulez, 30 Oct 2012
Hi, got this one as a present for my best mate. I have DMC-LZ series camera myself and I am very happy, so I thought for my best people I will get best things I know. So I went for this little compact and it was great ever since my friend unpacked it.
I know it is old now, but still works as it was brand new.

DURACELL RECHARGEABLE MOBILE TRAVELLER BATTERY CHARGER USB IPOD 2 AA 2 AAA
DURACELL RECHARGEABLE MOBILE TRAVELLER BATTERY CHARGER USB IPOD 2 AA 2 AAA

5.0 out of 5 stars just perfect, 30 Oct 2012
there is only one word to describe this product: Ideal!
Perfect charge for AA, AAA rechargable batteries as well as USB devices (eg. MP3 players).
Using it at home and taking along with me in my travels.
Highly recommended!

Ultimate Guide to Bicycle Maintenance + Upgrades MagBook
Ultimate Guide to Bicycle Maintenance + Upgrades MagBook
by MagBooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 30 Oct 2012
Hi, the book is very well written with sufficient knowledge as well as easy enough terms are being used for does of us who are only just starting out. Good to guide you throughout maintenance and upgrades to your bicycle.
I am very happy with it. It helps me with upgrading my current ride and it will be great guide to restore my 20 year old racing classic.
I recommend it. (strictly maintenance and repair/upgrade works explained, no advise on skills and techinques of riding)

Page: 1 | 2