Profile for Karol > Reviews

8 Minutes in the Morning for Extra-Easy Weight Loss
8 Minutes in the Morning for Extra-Easy Weight Loss
by Jorge Cruise

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised but very pleased, 18 May 2004
I was sceptical when I first saw this book; I thought it would be "just another diet book". However, I have been pleasantly surprised by the content and writing style of Jorge Cruise. He treats the whole person, not just the weight. The book is very clearly set out and easy to read. The exercises are easy to follow, though not necessarily easy to do! Overall I would highly recommend this book. At the end of the day it could be the answer you've been looking for.

Bear In The Big Blue House: Sleepytime With Bear [DVD]
Bear In The Big Blue House: Sleepytime With Bear [DVD]
Dvd ~ Noel MacNeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous as always, Bear we love you!, 24 May 2003
I think Bear in the Big Blue House is a wonderful programme and my 19 month old daughter Charlotte loves it. She dances to the songs, has now started singing along and every time she sees Bear she points to the telly and says "Bear". As a parent I find the programme educational, fun and very suitable for my daughter. My husband and I sing along too and we are closet Bear fans ourselves!

Baby Einstein: Baby Mozart Music Festival [DVD]
Baby Einstein: Baby Mozart Music Festival [DVD]
Offered by Discountdiscs-UK : Dispatched daily from the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - I'd recommend this to anyone with a newborn baby, 24 May 2003
I bought this directly from the company in America a year and a half ago for my newborn daughter. It's a beautiful concept and very well thought out. The music is pleasant to listen to and the shapes fascinating, even for adults! She's moved on but still asks for it sometimes and will now mimic the sounds and animals. I cannot recommend it highly enough and am so glad it's now available through Amazon.