Profile for Alex :3 > Reviews

Content by Alex :3

Alex :3

Page: 1 | 2
NEW AMD PILEDRIVER FX-6350 Gaming PC (AMD FX-6350 Six Core 4.20GHz CPU, NVIDIA GTX660 2GB HDMI Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0, WiFi) (pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK
Price: 699.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Tedious to get it going, but it's decent!, 2 Aug 2014
Couldn't wait for this to arrive, delivery was a little slow but that was expected. When this arrived I was so hyped to get it out of the box and set it up (which took some time!). I went to activate my Windows but for some reason it wouldn't work? I tried to activate it about 6 times before activating by phone, which worked. So, once I'd figured out how to properly activate Windows, I had it running. The PC seemed to arrive pre-installed with quite a lot of adware which was very annoying. After removing all that and installing 142 Windows updates on shutdown I turned the PC back on. After switching the PC on I had to go through 'startup repair' twice (system restore once), no idea why. All seems well now though, it was just a little tedious to get it going. However, now it's running fine it plays my games on high to ultra depending on the game, can't fault it. Cooling seems great, running at a steady 40C while gaming, 15-20 while idle. We'll see how it goes in the next couple weeks, hopefully all the problems I had are fixed!

BenQ GL2250HM 21.5-inch Widescreen LED Multimedia Monitor (1920 x 1080, 2 ms, VGA, DVI, HDMI, Audiovisual Enjoyment with Speakers)
Offered by Achatpc
Price: 118.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitors, I bought two, 28 July 2014
Great monitors, I bought two! Great clear picture (VGA). This monitor DOES have a HDMI slot but it doesn't seem to work while connected to a PC, so that slot must be for consoles etc, not sure why :S. Apart from that, can't fault it.

Firetrap Men's Monroe Leather II Black Lace Up Boot FT101170 10 UK
Firetrap Men's Monroe Leather II Black Lace Up Boot FT101170 10 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, 16 April 2013
I bought these boots for work and I've been using them for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks most of the seams have started to split and the glue on the shoes has started to wear. There are holes in the outer side on both boots and the soles are wearing thin already. I'd steer clear from these boots.

Ben Sherman Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap R858.03BS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 16 April 2013
I use this for work and it's a brilliant quality made from genuine leather & easy to read. Would look great for any occasion, too. Would recommend this.

GPCT New Cooling Pad For Notebook Computers Up To 17" Black
GPCT New Cooling Pad For Notebook Computers Up To 17" Black
Offered by DigidealUK
Price: 7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 April 2013
Very good product for the price. Keeps my laptop cool while playing games with high graphics (farcry 3, skyrim, crysis etc). Only one thing I didn't like about this. When the pad is plugged in but switched off, the wire connecting the pad to the laptop via usb gets really hot. Can be easily avoided by simply unplugging the pad, though so can't really fault this product.

Long story short, would recommend.

Razer Goliathus Omega Speed Mouse Mat Fragged (discontinued by manufacturer)
Razer Goliathus Omega Speed Mouse Mat Fragged (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 April 2013
Great quality for the price. Can't fault any Razer products out of the three that I've bought - Just great, would strongly recommend!

Radiopaq Duo Over Ear Headphones - Black
Radiopaq Duo Over Ear Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, the price is a steal., 28 Jun 2012
Very impressed with these headphones, well worth the price. I bought these to replace my other Sony headphones (which I didn't get on with) and they're brilliant. Sound quality is great and they're very comfy :)

Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor AS Double Upper HI Lace-Up Sycamore/Chilli Pepper 110761 10 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Colours, 6 Sep 2011
I bought these shoes about a year ago and still haven't worn them more than once. The picture makes them look grey, but they arrived and they were green. Very hard to lace up and very loose fit, wouldn't recommend.

Me To You Winter Tatty Teddy Bear 50cm Special Girlfriend
Me To You Winter Tatty Teddy Bear 50cm Special Girlfriend

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 6 Sep 2011
Great quality bear and good for a gift for a loved one. Would definitely recommend. I bought this for my girlfriend a few months back and she was over the moon with it :)

P11 PS3 Headset - EU
P11 PS3 Headset - EU
Price: 34.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 6 Sep 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: P11 PS3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
I'm a PC gamer, and I bought these headphones for games such as World of Warcraft & Call of Duty, and all I have to say is they're brilliant. Amazing sound quality and definitely worth the price. Microphone is extremely clear and good for video making (commentating) or online chat. Would definitely recommend these.

Page: 1 | 2