ARRAY(0xaf6e0d68)

Roberts CR9961 3-Band Clock Radio LW/MW/FM Wavebands
Roberts CR9961 3-Band Clock Radio LW/MW/FM Wavebands
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alarm clock radio., 11 Mar 2013
A great alarm clock radio that is a breeze to operate, unlike the one it replaced!
Highly recommended for setting up and operating, excellent station reception, buy with confidence, worth very penny!

Nostradamus 2012 [DVD]
Nostradamus 2012 [DVD]
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 5.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostradamus 2012, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Nostradamus 2012 [DVD] (DVD)
Not a bad dvd and an enjoyable way to spend an evening but not to be taken too seriously, we should have all been atomised by now according to the subject matter!
Good entertainment for the price and well made DVD. Recommended.

GENTS LEATHER WALLET AND CHAIN EE017 (BLACK)
GENTS LEATHER WALLET AND CHAIN EE017 (BLACK)
Offered by Ray Online BIZ
Price: 4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Gents leather wallet., 11 Mar 2013
First class product at a great price, I used the chain off my old wallet as it's a better quality/ heavier item but the chain supplied is up to the job. Other than that can't fault this item.

SkyWatcher Evostar-90/900 EQ2 Telescope
SkyWatcher Evostar-90/900 EQ2 Telescope
Offered by Picsio
Price: 142.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Skywatcher Evostar Telescope., 11 Mar 2013
Scope arrived quickly and a good purchase price. Spotter scope is useless I'm afraid as you have to adjust for upside down image and mount is hit and miss affair. Near planets are just about detectable but moon study is your best bet as anything else is tricky to focus on with earth drift plus poor linear adjustment of controls (very sloppy action). Aeroplane spotting is practically impossible without a decent spotter scope. Focus is better than OK but not brilliant! A fair attempt at a starter scope but that's all it is, if you get sufficiently interested in Astronomy you will very soon be buying a better model.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2013 4:34 PM BST

ELECTRA Tumble Dryer Drive Belt - 1870h7
ELECTRA Tumble Dryer Drive Belt - 1870h7
Offered by Spares4Appliances
Price: 7.33

5.0 out of 5 stars 1870h7 Dryer Belt, 11 Mar 2013
Purchased this belt for a Creda Dryer. Belt arrived quicker than stated and I can't fault the price. UK made item. You can look up on-line how to replace the belt on your model of dryer (as I did!). Just a few words of advice though. Give yourself plenty of room to work around the dryer, be carefull of all those sharp edges on the tin ware, keep a vacuum cleaner handy to scoop up all the dust inside the appliance and allow yourself at least 1 hour work time. I only needed a phillips and a flat blade type screwdriver to do the job. A bit of a fiddly process but rewarding when dryer is up and running again.

ACE 400W PSU with 12cm Fan and SATA 24-Pin Model - Grey
ACE 400W PSU with 12cm Fan and SATA 24-Pin Model - Grey
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase!, 28 Feb 2013
I bought this for an old PC that I had previously had in to the repairers twice for a start up fault. The machine would sometimes start OK then often would not with me having to turn off and then on again after about 10 seconds wait. Very anoying after going through this procedure several times. The Ace 400 arrived after two days and was simplicity itself to fit with all the leads and connectors easily routed and fxed. Instant start up every time now with a low hum to the unit that I find in non intrusive. I loved this init so much I bought another for a faulty PC I had in the loft with valuable photos I thought I had lost forever. This PC had gone into the repairers for a different fault but they had convinced me that the mother-board was faulty and I bought a new PC from them. I noticed later that the power unit had been changed for one with a none working cooling fan. I fitted the Ace to this PC quickly and easily and have now been able to retrieve my precious photographs! I can't rate this product highly enough for ease of fitment, price and delivery. I only wish I had thought of doing this before taking (and paying) for non existent PC repairs.

Clean and Clear Advantage Spot Treatment Gel - 15 ml
Clean and Clear Advantage Spot Treatment Gel - 15 ml
Offered by Household-Supplies
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 28 Feb 2013
Good product and price, fast delivery. It takes a couple of days to clear fresh spots but product works well enough. Has a fresh, clean feel to the affected area when applied. Recommended.

Nolan Classic N43E Motorbike Helmet Colour 1 Silver L
Nolan Classic N43E Motorbike Helmet Colour 1 Silver L

5.0 out of 5 stars Nolan at their best!, 28 Feb 2013
I needed a new visor for my Nolan N42 but having seen this newer model decided to purchase. The Helmet is a nice snug fit with beatiful sculpted lines (Yes, its that good!). I like the side lever for the internal visor flip down that works perfectly with a nice positive action. Main visor gives excellent all round vision with a nice easy but solid action. The helmet was delivered from Germany in four days. A superb service. The price was very competitive compared with other suppliers, I estimate about a 60 saving. Looking forward to some great summer cruising with this helmet. Buy one, go ride!!

Giovanni Hair Care Products Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo 235 ml
Giovanni Hair Care Products Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo 235 ml
Offered by PRIORITY HEALTH
Price: 9.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Minty!, 28 Feb 2013
Only just started useing this product but early indications are good. Feels very refreshing to use and leaves the hair feeling clean and fresh. I like the minty fragrance too. Nice product and quick delivery.

FPUK 5 metre 3.5mm Jack Headphone/Mic EXTENSION Cable Lead
FPUK 5 metre 3.5mm Jack Headphone/Mic EXTENSION Cable Lead
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd
Price: 1.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Good patch lead., 28 Feb 2013
Use this lead to patch from TV to head phones and it does the job with no problems, good length and quality, Fast delivery. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3