Profile for C. Jatta > Reviews

Feng Shui
Feng Shui
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Feng Shui (Audio CD)
I love this CD so much to the point where I was distraught to have mislaid my copy the other week so bought 2 more copies!! The music is so calming and I have never found a CD that can transform me mentally, emotionally and spiritually like this can. I usually find I buy a CD and like a couple of tracks a lot, some aren't bad and others not so good but every track on this CD is so wonderful I can not fault it at all. Just beautiful!

Panic Attacks Relaxation Hypnosis CD
Panic Attacks Relaxation Hypnosis CD
Offered by Hypnotic World

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 Aug. 2013
I was so disappointed with this CD. I have bought other self hypnosis Cds and found them very helpful. I expected help with panic attacks like the title suggests but the majority of the CD is just talk and talk and more talk with no mention of anxiety or panic attacks which I found increasingly frustrating! The last few minutes is finally dedicated to talking about panic attacks and he gives a few little techniques which could help but to be honest watching an episode of "Casualty" on TV once gave me more help! Not what I was expecting at all and not the cheapest of Cds and also quite short. Very much wish I had not wasted my money and had picked a different CD.

Womens Creepers Lace Up Style Low Wedge Flat Heel Platform Goth Punk Shoes Size
Womens Creepers Lace Up Style Low Wedge Flat Heel Platform Goth Punk Shoes Size
Price: £13.95 - £21.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but don't last long, 7 July 2013
I bought the studded ones for my daughter for her school trip to Paris as she had had a pair before and they were really comfortable. The school trip was for 5 days. About day three they started to wear down, and at day five the bottom of the shoe was coming apart and falling off. However they did a lot of walking so for the price they were not bad. Although on the first day the studs had already started falling off!

Small Backpack (light)
Small Backpack (light)
Offered by Just Sport and Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Small Backpack (light)
Fold able Back pack small enough to fit everything in but not to small. i'm planing on taking it to pairs next month

Classic Plate Stand 150mm-250mm
Classic Plate Stand 150mm-250mm
Offered by millstones

5.0 out of 5 stars Plate stand, 28 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Classic Plate Stand 150mm-250mm
Prompt delivery and item was just as I was expecting it to be. About to order another one now I know it is just right for my Dads plates!

FM / INDISCREET & TOUGH IT OUT
FM / INDISCREET & TOUGH IT OUT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 Nov. 2007
I saw FM live in the 80s supporting Magnum and have always liked them.
This double cd is great and has some brilliant tracks.
Well worth a listen to if you like bands such as Def leppard.. it isn't heavy but quality music in my opinion.