Profile for Mrs. S. E. Ely > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. E. Ely

Mrs. S. E. Ely (Louth, Lincolnshire)

The Low-GL Diet Bible: The perfect way to lose weight, gain energy and improve your health: The Healthy Way to Lose Fat Fast, Gain Energy and Feel Superb
by Patrick Holford

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 Dec 2009
I was recently diagnosed as diabetic and the head of Daycare at our local hospice, where I am a volunteer, recommended this book to me. She likes the 'non-strict-diet' approach to diabetes. This book allows you so much variety and you don't feel you are missing much at all. I follow the recommendations closely, but not absolutely strictly. I am losing weight and I am definitely not hungry. My blood sugar readings are staying within the 4-7 range as I was advised. I now await the results of my blood tests in the New Year; especially the cholesterol levels.

I would recommend anyone with diabetes, or who would like to lose weight 'the very easy' way to invest in this book...and search for it on the internet (Amazon) where you can save pounds towards helping you lose pounds!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Star Service :o), 17 Nov 2008
I bought 6 of these pendrives for use by staff in our Hospice office, and they are absolutely excellent value, especially for our charity. Super-fast delivery and very friendly service, thanks very much. Our Retail Manager was so impressed he has already ordered some for his family; a friend of mine has also ordered some today! Am I on commission? Sylvia (Hospice Volunteer)