Profile for S Brown > Reviews

Content by S Brown

S Brown "Browndawg" (UK)

Panasonic TX-42A400B 42-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Slim LED TV with Freeview (New for 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain! Bargain! Bargain!, 7 Aug 2014
This TV was the perfect replacement for our 10 year old plasma. Crisp picture displayed from our Sky HD box and great sounds as this TV is connected through a receiver. The price paid for this was a bargain and so far so good. The TV has a host of extras including a USB slot.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfecto!, 7 Aug 2014
Perfect length lead to charge my iphone 5 on my Motocaddy M3 Pro.

The Nowhere Men
The Nowhere Men

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply The Best, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Nowhere Men (Kindle Edition)
Having being involved in recruitment for a Premier League club I understood this book clearly and it read like I was in a film. I know 95% of these scouts and attended games they were at and shared stories on players and goings on at some clubs. I remember being stood with Andy King and John Griffin at a Wycombe reserve game and his knowledge was extensive on players across all the leagues.

Buy this book. I promise you you will not be disappointed, unless your one of the new breed of scouts who assess players from the comfort of a warm office watching DVDs and online streaming sites.

Good Husband Material
Good Husband Material

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice & Easy, 22 May 2013
I enjoyed reading this book, I felt it was a nice storyline, although predictable, that flowed and had me chuckling throughout.

Foam Roller Workbook: Illustrated Step-by-Step Guide to Stretching, Strengthening and Rehabilitative Techniques

4.0 out of 5 stars The return to a flexible state, 3 Mar 2013
Being a runner I feel as if I have lost a lot of flexibility since I took up running. I. Have started going to yoga classes and find that I'm now returning to a more flexible state, I feel the need to do more to help my flexibility so i have purchased this book to see what other exercises I could endorse to help me on my way. A big help for me!! Also the massages with the roller will be a godsend.