Profile for saudjie > Reviews

Content by saudjie

saudjie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
myBunjee Universal Smartphone Holder with Key Fob Compatible with iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S/5, HTC, BlackBerry, Samsung and Nokia Devies - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

Woodside Vintage Cast Iron Beetle Boot Jack Bug Welly Wellie Remover
Woodside Vintage Cast Iron Beetle Boot Jack Bug Welly Wellie Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Boot Bug mania, 18 Jan. 2015
I love my Boot Bug. I gave six for Christmas gifts. They're fab!

dodocool 600D Nylon Molle Tactical Shoulder Strap Bag Military Push Pack Belt Pouch Travel Backpack Camera Money Utility Bag (Black)
Offered by douself

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing since sliced bread!, 18 Jan. 2015
I bough one then bought three more. Have two to my neighbour. She uses one for fishing and one for lambing. I use one for dog show kit (Labs) and one for Shooting. I pick up with my Labs. I ditched my Heavy Game bag and used this last week. There's room for everything I need. The quality is Unbelievable! I'm going to order more for gifts.

Leitz WOW Active Hole Punch (Assorted Colours) - ref 17286099
Leitz WOW Active Hole Punch (Assorted Colours) - ref 17286099
Offered by Sorte

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally cool!, 18 Jan. 2015
Totally cool! It lives in my choir bag. No more messing about with my music. I sort it on the spot. Very helpful.

2 Piece USB Car Charger for Apple iPhone 4S, includes a 1.8 Metre Retractable USB data cable
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars How many Bs in Rubbish?, 18 Jan. 2015
How many Bs in Rubbish? I bought this for my husband. The first one didn't work so the company replaced it. This one doesn't work either. I have a different one in my Mini. It's great. Press a button, no more messy cord. This company is ok but the charger is hopeless.

2 x Women's Ladies Adjustable Wooden Shoe Tree Stretchers Shaper Bunions to Fit Sizes 3-8
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising. Can't be used on boots., 18 Jan. 2015
I bought these to use in my Dubarry leather boots to keep them from cracking and splitting across the instep. The box arrived today. My husband took one look and said, " You can't use these in boots." I showed him the picture of a boot on the box. Underneath the picture it says, "Perfect for: Heels, Flats, Sandals, Boots. I'm from California and I've been buying from Amazon since they sold their first book. About 85% of my purchases are from Amazon, and I totally trust them. We had a bit of a row because I said that Amazon wouldn't allow a company to sell a product that was completely incapable of doing what it is meant to do. But... I had to apologize to my husband, he is correct, they can't be used in boots. They may be great on shoes but I'm returning them as a matter of principal.

Achromin Skin - Whitening Cream For Dark Spots, Age Spots and Post-Pregnancy Brown Patches - 2x45ml (saver pack)
Offered by RUSSIAN & BULGARIAN BOOKS, COLLECTIBLES, REMEDIES & COSMETICS

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with my skin products but wanted a specific lightener, 6 Jan. 2015
I spare no expense on my skin. This is a fraction of what I normally spend on a lightener. I stumbled upon it and have it a go. I've used one tube in addition to my regular skin regime. I am happy with my skin products but wanted a specific lightener. After a month I like it enough to order 3 more. I use it to lighten my skin and fade brown spots. As a test I have tried it on one particular spot on my upper arm. It definitely is fading the spot. I use SPF 50 every day even in the rain and have done since I was 15...it is essential. This fades brown spots and lightens my skin. Sunscreen prevents and this treats any spots that appear. Great stuff.

Mens braces wide adjustable and elastic suspenders Y shape with a very strong clips - Heavy duty (Grey)
Offered by Decalen

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Oct. 2014
Excellent product, strong and comfortable, with very good trouser clips .

MONTAR Universal Car Mount For Smartphones GPS One Hand 360 Rotation Best Holder Cradle Windshield Dashboard For Samsung Apple HTC Nokia Blackberry Motorola Sony Ericsson LG iPhone 3 3GS 4 4S 5 5S 6 Galaxy Note 2 3 II Galaxy S3 S4 IV i9300 i9500 i9200 i9100 HTC One X+ The New Droid RAZR Blackberry Q10 Z10 9700 9900 Sony Xperia Z L T LG Optimus Nokia Lumia 920 820 Google Nexus 4
Offered by Go4More

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 8 Oct. 2014
It's perfect. Just make sure you have it on a flat surface and put it somewhere then leave it there. It's suction is so strong it would be very hard to remove so I haven't even tried. It's definitely the best cell phone holder for the car that I've ever had. I highly recommend it.

Dymo LabelWriter 450 Label Maker
Dymo LabelWriter 450 Label Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 8 Oct. 2014
I'm putting together a barcode system so I can become an Amazon Seller. I have been using a dymo address labeler for years and found this one was the least expensive I couldfind after looking at all of the options. It does it's job perfectly. I've been using my Dymol address labeler for eight years without a hitch. Dymo is a good company and this was the best price on the market.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3