Profile for MS > Reviews

Content by MS

MS

A Stone in the Sea (Bleeding Stars Book 1)
A Stone in the Sea (Bleeding Stars Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sept. 2015
Amazing, as everything she writes. I can't wait for the next one.

The Ground Rules (Book 1) (The Rule Breakers Series)
The Ground Rules (Book 1) (The Rule Breakers Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Can't wait for the second book, 30 July 2015
Brilliant. Can't wait for the second book. My only criticism is that the word "wonderful" appears 66 times, but the book is fantastic.

The Mistake (Off-Campus Book 2)
The Mistake (Off-Campus Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 May 2015
Fantastic

Come to Me Quietly (Closer to You Book 1)
Come to Me Quietly (Closer to You Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing... as always, 5 May 2014
I really love her books.
I came across "take this regret" last year and it touched me so deeply that I just have to read everything she writes.
I couldn't put this book down, it kills me that I have to wait 2 more months to read the next one. I keep recommending her books to everyone. They are so well written (no spelling or grammar mistakes, so common in other books) and her descriptions and so vivid you just feel what the character is feeling.
As I said, simply amazing!!!

Beautiful Player (The Beautiful Series Book 3)
Beautiful Player (The Beautiful Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these series, 1 Feb. 2014
I really enjoyed this book. I'm having a really difficult week and this book kept me distracted. I just love how the write.

In Too Deep
In Too Deep

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful. I couldn't get past page 12, 9 April 2013
This review is from: In Too Deep (Kindle Edition)
The worst wasted money ever!!!! It's pure rubbish. It's so vulgar I can't believe they've compared it with 50 shades. I couldn't continue to read it. For what I've read the woman seems a stupid, vulgar, trashy, classless nymphomaniac.
Take my advice, don't waste your money.

Beautiful Bastard (The Beautiful Series Book 1)
Beautiful Bastard (The Beautiful Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it, 9 April 2013
I couldn't put it down, very hot and I liked that for once the girl is determined, and driven.
On the flip side, there are some spelling mistakes (the word ahold doesn't exist in English), the characters are not well described and it's not believable that they hate each other so much and yet they keep having sex. But all in all, I'd recommend it.

Lost to You (The Regret Series Book 1)
Lost to You (The Regret Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised, 27 Mar. 2013
I loved this one and the sequel. Well written and sweet storyline. The characters are down to earth with flaws and a believable personality

Take This Regret (The Regret Series Book 2)
Take This Regret (The Regret Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 24 Feb. 2013
I really loved this book. It's well written, the characters are believable and the storyline keeps you hooked all through the book. I also loved the prequel which I rad in the first place as recommended by someone and I think it's better to understand the characters.