Profile for Miss D > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Chapelwood Wild Bird Fun Feeder Bumble Bee Design 0.9Kg
Chapelwood Wild Bird Fun Feeder Bumble Bee Design 0.9Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Friend loved it, birds love it too, 21 Nov. 2015
Bought this for a Christmas present. Friend loved it, birds love it too. Looks cool, easy to fill and hang. Just the job.

Technoline T 9009 Ultra-Bright LED Torch and Keyring
Technoline T 9009 Ultra-Bright LED Torch and Keyring

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright and provides a useful beam. It's about the size of your little ..., 21 Nov. 2015
Bought this for my friend for xmas. She likes to have a small light on her handbag and it's just the job. Very bright and provides a useful beam. It's about the size of your little finger.

Womens Wedding Shoes Diamante Satin Bridesmaid Kitten Heels Court Shoes Black UK 7
Offered by Footwear Studio

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these, they're really nice shoes, 21 Nov. 2015
I love these, they're really nice shoes, well made and look expensive. Wanted them to wear with a cocktail dress - just the job. The fit was on the small size so had to exchange them for the next size up. Both pairs of shoes arrived promptly and the customer service was very good when I needed to exchange them.

1000 Mile 1950 All Terrain Sock Sapphire Ladies Mediuml
1000 Mile 1950 All Terrain Sock Sapphire Ladies Mediuml
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Have tried many brands but these are my favourite. Nice fit, 21 Nov. 2015
I have lots of these socks. Have tried many brands but these are my favourite. Nice fit, nice texture, good sizing and very comfortable.

RSPB Bronze Bird Bath
RSPB Bronze Bird Bath

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great.., 21 Nov. 2015
Arrived promptly. Looks great... Looks more expensive than it is. Well made, easy to assemble. The birds and squirrels love it.

Guildhall T43Z Vehicle Mileage Log Book 60 Pages, 149 x 104 mm - Black
Guildhall T43Z Vehicle Mileage Log Book 60 Pages, 149 x 104 mm - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I use these to log my business miles in my ..., 21 Nov. 2015
I use these to log my business miles in my car. I find the layout and space you have to write in more than adequate.

COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Small
COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Small

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this for my cat. It can be ..., 21 Nov. 2015
I use this for my cat. It can be adjusted to fit snugly and he does wriggle out of it.

Trixie 24762 Food and Water Dispenser Assorted Colours 1.5 L
Trixie 24762 Food and Water Dispenser Assorted Colours 1.5 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov. 2015
Just the job. I use this to leave my cat extra water. Works well.

Timberland Mount Hope Mid, Women's Combat Boots, Black, 8 UK
Timberland Mount Hope Mid, Women's Combat Boots, Black, 8 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars I returned them and haven't ordered a smaller size because I thought they looked more like wellies than leather boots, 21 Nov. 2015
I usually buy a size 40. Followed the reviewers advice and ordered a size bigger... They were way too big. I would say these are true to size. Anyway, I returned them and haven't ordered a smaller size because I thought they looked more like wellies than leather boots!

The National 3 Peaks Walk: Including Information on the 4th Peak Slieve Donard Northern Ireland
by Brian Gordon Smailes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Aug. 2013
Handy pocket sized guide. Took this with me on the three peaks walk. Luckily didn't need the guides for descending in bad conditions, but was reassuring to have these. The list of things to take with you also made a good check list. This book is not adequate on it's own (and doesn't pretend to be), but is a good supplement.

Page: 1 | 2