Profile for Salvo Inzerilli > Reviews

Salvo Inzerilli

All Rights Removed
All Rights Removed

5.0 out of 5 stars All Rights Removed (Audio CD), 20 Nov. 2011
This review is from: All Rights Removed (Audio CD)
Great Album, for sure it confirmed my guess about the quality and more, I already owned their first album "Identity".

This new album is wonderful I liked very much.
Great atmosphere, great space sound, all the instrument are perfect, in particular I like very much the guitar solos and sound in "Never Coming Home" .... amazing track, I love it !!!

Compliments indeed to these guys, they made a great job !!!

If you love Steven Wilson or Pink Floyd atmosphere, get it with confidence !!!

Greetings from Sicily (Italy)
Salvo

IDENTITY
IDENTITY

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best album of 2009, 19 Sept. 2011
This review is from: IDENTITY (Audio CD)
Amazing debut album for Airbag !!!

Great songs, an interesting space rock much contaminated by Porcupine Tree - Steven Wilson music productions and Pink Floyd too, but at the same time, original indeed.

Highly quality recording.

After listening some tracks on youtube I decided to buy it, and I'm glad I did it !!!
And now I look forward their new album very soon.

Greetings from Sicily (Italy)
Salvo

Pink Floyd: the Black Strat,: A History of David Gilmour's Fender Black Stratocaster
by Phil Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars The Black Strat .... the legend !!!, 12 Sept. 2011
Very interesting book, even if you already have got the first edition, you can buy this third one, as I did it.
Most detailed, it shows how developed, during the years, and of course improved The instrument that made the history of rock, the David Gilmour's Fender Black Stratocaster !!!

David Gilmour
David Gilmour

5.0 out of 5 stars Gilmour rules ...., 11 Sept. 2011
This review is from: David Gilmour (Audio CD)
If are a Pink Floyd fan, you have to buy it.
Of course the last solo Gilmour album "On An Island" is, in my opinion, better than this; but this first album is very very interesting. You can listen to the unmistakable Gilmour sound of the late seventies era, and you can also find some musical solution that he will use in the future.