Profile for Chappers > Reviews

Content by Chappers

Chappers (Guernsey, United Kingdom)

Blow Job Undies Funny Mens Underwear Secret Santa Gifts
Blow Job Undies Funny Mens Underwear Secret Santa Gifts
Offered by Bear & Bear Gifts

2.0 out of 5 stars Aliens Ate My Grandmother, 17 Dec 2013
After slipping on the novelty pants I discovered that my bacon bazooka is too big for the hole. Helloooo ladies.

Sondico Mini Football Yellow Size 1
Sondico Mini Football Yellow Size 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Aliens ate my Grandmother, 30 Oct 2013
I wanted to buy a yellow size 1 football for my 3 year old son so imagine my surprise when a yellow size 1 football arrived in the post. Then I remembered I had ordered it a couple of days beforehand. I must lay off the rioja.

The football is yellow, size 1 and ball shaped. You will need to inflate it up upon arrival. I recommend using a pump; the hole's tiny and there's no way you can do it with your mouth, no matter how much rioja you've had.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2013 2:11 PM GMT

The Highway Rat
The Highway Rat
by Julia Donaldson

4.0 out of 5 stars A Greedy Rat, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Highway Rat (Paperback)
A tale about a greedy rat
Who steals food in his robber's hat.
He's mean and nasty and never spends tuppence
But in the end he gets his comeuppance.

BabyDan Multidan Extending Wooden Safety Gate (Beech, Old Version)
BabyDan Multidan Extending Wooden Safety Gate (Beech, Old Version)
Offered by BabySecurity

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Good, 10 Dec 2012
There are 3 problems with this gate:

1) It's fiddly to install.
2) If you are installing it in a wooden door frame, or the top and bottom of your stairs have wooden posts on either side, then you can use the parts that you find in the box. If however, you have to fit one side of the gate to a wall, you will have to buy rawl plugs and different screws.
3) My 2 year old son can open it.

I recommend looking for a different gate.

Scar Tissue
Scar Tissue
by Anthony Kiedis

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book, 7 April 2006
This review is from: Scar Tissue (Paperback)
Scar Tissue is a cracking read. How Mr. Kiedis is still alive is a miracle. The huge amount of drugs, the accidents (bad accidents), the women, the band, the highs and lows are all honestly recounted in this oustanding autobiography.
A.K. gives an insight into the mind and behaviour of an addict with refreshing honesty; there's no preaching here. He recounts his childhood and writes much about the Chili Peppers themselves, detailing their ups and downs (there's a lot of both), their creative processes and the meaning behind some of their songs.
Whether you're a fan of the Chili Peppers or not, this is a great autobiography and I thoroughly recommend it.