Profile for M. Marco > Reviews

Content by M. Marco

M. Marco

Bipra USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter Kit with Power Adapter for 2.5/3.5/5.25 inch SATA or IDE Drive
Offered by Bipra Limited UK's Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars get it, 31 Jan. 2010
need quick cd dvd write burn a cd/dvd vopy hd what ever you need to save restore copy, recovering, data. This is the solution.

Mostely I used it for recover data
Of Course it slow to use USB , the data transfer is not the fastest one, But it's quicker to plug this device rather then loosing data

Netgear WNR2000 Wireless-N Router
Netgear WNR2000 Wireless-N Router

5.0 out of 5 stars should bought this as first joice, 31 Jan. 2010
I bought this router as need to expand my network . I read a lot of bad review about the router... For my part this router is excelent and believe me I had some other where they failed.
I'm not a network expert, but this one was one of the first setting up so quickly.

the router was seup as second router for internal network, Additionaly Wireless network
currently ISP router is the first one setup for TV and internet, the Netgear is as second router setup and Ps3 , PC, Laptops and server . It's working perfect.

175 Ways to Get More Done in Less Time!
175 Ways to Get More Done in Less Time!
by David Cottrell

4.0 out of 5 stars Why did I not had this before, 31 Jan. 2010
when reading this book you start to not believe all tips.
After having taken 10 tips and saw that it's realy hellping to gain minutes and after minutes , I saw taht it could help me.

It's a general book where all tips could not be for you if you never travel or depending your job

But it's a book that helps to gain time, and the best is that sharing the tips coulod gain your emplloyee time and at the same time yours

Mastering VMware VSphere 4
Mastering VMware VSphere 4
by Scott Lowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Practice, 31 Jan. 2010
Due a big project that I needed to start, VmWare was the solution to install

I never installed VMWARE ESX Server in my live, after reading the book as it has best pactrice, in some hours and and some testing I could easly get all done by time.I have now setup a Cluster using 3 esx and DSR HA
tested on the Dr site .....
Of course I'm now not an expert!!!
The book is a very good starter with all needs for setting up a VSphere. A Excellent Book that must be on all desk