Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Quinessence Persian Rose Mood Enhancer 10ml
Quinessence Persian Rose Mood Enhancer 10ml
Offered by Quinessence Aromatherapy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 18 Aug. 2013
I used this scent on everything when expecting my adopted little one and gave a bottle to their foster carers, so that the smells became familiar when they arrived. It calming, warm and gentle enough to be worn on your skin... It really is a smell of home...

2 Metre Long Camping Tent Festival Sail Flag with Pole & Spike
2 Metre Long Camping Tent Festival Sail Flag with Pole & Spike

3.0 out of 5 stars Great to mark your tent entrance, 18 Aug. 2013
A very cute little flag, kids loved it, but much smaller then I expected. Great for identifying your tent entrance if there are a few similar tents, but if you want to identify your tent from afar you WILL need something much taller

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Especially great for adoptive parents who have to do 'the book' before meeting their little one, 18 Aug. 2013
This book is fantastic and so perfect for a little one, its interactive and colourful, and much bigger than I expected!

Buddha at Bedtime
Buddha at Bedtime
by Dharmachari Nagaraja

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to introduce wonderful values to your children, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Buddha at Bedtime (Paperback)
Calmness, managing emotions, being kind, being a good person, understanding others'...all great values to instill in your kids and done in such a gentle and beautiful way.. Great book!

My Family, My Journey: A Baby Book for Adoptive Families
My Family, My Journey: A Baby Book for Adoptive Families
by Zoe Francesca
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Made an adoptive Mummy feel very happy!, 18 Aug. 2013
Such a lovely, lovely book. I was looking for a book to help capture my little one's journey to me and all I could find were baby books which are great if you've given birth, but not if you've adopted a child and they haven't been with you from day one. So thoughtful, beautifully set out and illustrated, It would make a lovely gift for new adoptive parents. Please recommend to your friends!