Profile for D Stranack > Reviews

Content by D Stranack

D Stranack (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The headphones are excellent, great sound and great for on the go, 22 May 2015
The headphones are excellent, great sound and great for on the go, in my case mountain biking awesome! Got to say SOUNDSOUL Direct where absolutely brilliant to purchase from arrived promptly had a problem with my fist pair but they replaced them no questions asked, excellent customer service would highly recommend them and these headphones!!!

Extra Wide 4 x 36" Silver Framed Mirror Sliding Door Pack with Interior Storage. Up to 3607mm (11ft 10ins) wide.
Offered by GLP Storage Solutions Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 4 Jun. 2014
Exactly what we required, in fact they are even better than we expected! Fit perfectly first time, excellent!!! We would definitely recommend these to anyone looking!

XYLO-Xtreme Black Defender Hard Armour Cover With Blue Silicone Inner Skin & ClearICE Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3 / SIII / i9300 Mobile Phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 13 Jun. 2013
needed a cover for my Sam S3 after breaking the screen (twice) in the past then it fore-fitted my warranty when had other problems, barstools! So looked at loads & ended up getting this one, it really does do the trick, dropped it a couple of times now & its just bounced, exactly what I wanted it for!!! Had a problem with the delivery & the guys quickly sent me another one, so thank you and I defo recommend.

Giro Indicator Helmet - White/Silver, One Size
Giro Indicator Helmet - White/Silver, One Size
Offered by Naturzeit UK

5.0 out of 5 stars There can be only one, 13 Jun. 2013
What can be said that's not already bee said about a Giro Helmet, awesome quality, looks the dogs and more than does the job for me, absolutely love it, delivered on time and a great price well worth the £££

Psycho Pat - The Autobiography of Pat Van den Hauwe: Legend or Madman
Psycho Pat - The Autobiography of Pat Van den Hauwe: Legend or Madman

5.0 out of 5 stars Psycho, 13 Jun. 2013
If you support Everton you need to read this book, if you support Everton and your over 30 you defo need to read this book, Pat seriously lived some life and its worth reading about, E f C Legend!!!

5 Hook Hat and Coat Rack - Mahogany Finish
5 Hook Hat and Coat Rack - Mahogany Finish
Offered by Dealsdirect247

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Jun. 2013
arrived on time, yes its a little rickety looking but if its out the way & hidden by coats and more importantly acts as a coat hangar it ticks all the boxes for me, excellent

Port Royal Luxe 6 Seater Round Dining Set in Brown
Port Royal Luxe 6 Seater Round Dining Set in Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars what can I say, 13 Jun. 2013
Product arrived as scheduled, I did have a problem with the glass but the The Original Rattan (sellers) sorted it for me ASAP, the table and chairs look absolutely stunning on my new decking area cant wait to enjoy it in the sunshine, excellent product top quality for a top price!!!

Gardman Wall Art Zen Mirror
Gardman Wall Art Zen Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Gardman Wall Art Zen Mirror
as everyone else said in their reviews this mirror looks absolutely beautiful in my garden I've just put some little candles on it and I cant wait to light them in the evening & enjoy how this feature looks in the dark, great product looks amazing.

Vivid Arts Real Life Lamb - Black/White (Large - Size B)
Vivid Arts Real Life Lamb - Black/White (Large - Size B)

5.0 out of 5 stars Baaa, 13 Jun. 2013
Looks great in my Garden top top quality product, excellent purchase and his eyes look sooo real everyone has commented

New Official Football Club Sliding Tackle Gnome (Everton FC)
New Official Football Club Sliding Tackle Gnome (Everton FC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Xavier Gnomez, 13 Jun. 2013
Love, love love him, looks great in my garden just wish the sun would shine then I could realy appreciate him.

Page: 1 | 2