Profile for mr a b mills > Reviews

Gold Label - Dubbin Natural x 500 Gm
Gold Label - Dubbin Natural x 500 Gm
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL

5.0 out of 5 stars Polished product, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Gold Label - Dubbin (Misc.)
This product is ideal for anyone who needs to keep their leather boots or shoes waterproofed, I purchased this product for my son who is a WW1 re-enactor and spends most weekends standing in muddy trenches. I found that in the high street a small tin costs a fortune, due to the amount he uses I was pleased to find I could buy this amount for such a good price.

PowerGen 12000mAh External Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger Triple USB Output for Apple iPhone 5S 5 5c 4S, iPod Touch, iPad Air, Mini (Apple lightning adapters Not included) / Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4, 3, 2 / HTC One M8 / Google Nexus 4, 5, 7; Nokia ; Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen; LG G3; Sony Xperia Z3, Z2 [Designed for Apple and Android Devices]

5.0 out of 5 stars positive results, 28 Aug 2014
I use this to charge an Iphone 5c, I spend some weekends away under canvas with nowhere to charge my phone and this product when fully charged allows me to recharge 5 or 6 times over a long weekend away, I even charged my friend's Iphone 5s at the same time.

1 x Falcon Enamel Ware 18cm Pudding Bowl - 59518
1 x Falcon Enamel Ware 18cm Pudding Bowl - 59518
Offered by The Colour Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars proof is in the pudding, 28 Aug 2014
Good product, great price and very quick delivery, I use this while away WW1 re-enacting and find it great when we cook stews I get a nice big bowl full, it is also easy to clean.

Replacement Battery for Tom Tom 520 720 920 520T 720T 920T LIVE Editions (Includes Tool Kit)
Offered by Elite Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars A new lease of life, 24 July 2014
It came with all the tools to do the job, no instructions although these were easily found elsewhere on the net, my Tom Tom now performs just like it did when it was brand new 5 years ago.

Walking D-Day (Battleground Europe)
Walking D-Day (Battleground Europe)
by Paul Reed

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking through history, 10 Sep 2013
I have traveled to Normandy many times before and thought I had visited it all, but this time I took this book with me and along with my usual companions we took some of the suggested walks. And I must say we enjoyed the walks immensely and found places of interest we had not found before and never would have by staying in the car. I would recommend this book to anyone who is visiting the area for the first time and indeed on a repeat visit, I am not a seasoned walker but found the walks very easy going and it was great to get close the area which is very beautiful and a great place visit even if you are not that interested in the war.

Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Offered by Five Star

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Purchase, 10 Jan 2013
I bought this for my son's new smart TV in his bedroom, our router is downstairs and it works great, he now watches most of his favorite programmes on catch up now and with no signal drop at all.

HTC Base Sim-Free Smartphone with Beats Audio (discontinued by manufacturer)
HTC Base Sim-Free Smartphone with Beats Audio (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Phone, 10 Jan 2013
I bought this phone as a present for my 18 year old daughter, it is an expensive phone but it was what she wanted and I have to say she loves it. It is great for all the social networking that she does as well as calls and texts that she also does a lot of, it also looks great and is easy to use even for a 50 something like me

The Life And Times Of The Thunderbolt Kid
The Life And Times Of The Thunderbolt Kid
by Bill Bryson

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories of better times, 10 Jan 2013
This book is a great a read for anyone born in the late 50s or early 60s, although it is about growing up in the USA it is still very relevant for people born in the UK. It is one those books where I was sorry to reach the end and it left wanting more.

Official Dad's Army Mug, Stupid Boy, Pike & Mainwaring, Gift Boxed
Official Dad's Army Mug, Stupid Boy, Pike & Mainwaring, Gift Boxed
Offered by Katez Cardz and Giftz

5.0 out of 5 stars No Panic Buy, 10 Jan 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for a huge Dads' Army fanatic and he absolutely loved it. Very well made and might get one for myself.