Profile for Jennifer Morris > Reviews

Bahco  P74 Lawn  Shear
Bahco P74 Lawn Shear
Price: 32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but heavy, 3 July 2014
These shears work really well, If I have any minor niggle, it is that they are rather heavy and this means I have to get my husband to trim the bits the lawn mower won't reach for me (SHAME)!!

3 Compatible Sets of 4 XL Printer Ink Cartridges to replace T1306 (12 Inks) - Black / Cyan / Magenta / Yellow for use in Epson Stylus Office B42WD, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX535WD, BX535WD, BX630FW, BX635FWD, BX925FWD, BX935FWD, SX525WD, SX535WD, SX620FW & WorkForce WF-3010DW, WF-3520DWF, WF-3530DTWF, WF-3540DTWF, Pro WF-7015, WF-7515, WF-7525 ***High Capacity - XL***
Offered by Go Inks
Price: 11.92

5.0 out of 5 stars ... recognised by the printer (and then you keep getting annoying messages telling you that you are out of ink ..., 3 July 2014
I was very tentative when ordering these inks as some I have purchased from other (reputable) suppliers have failed to work or at least failed to be recognised by the printer (and then you keep getting annoying messages telling you that you are out of ink when you are not !!). So I waited until my original inks wore out and installed these before reviewing - GOOD NEWS - They are fully recognised by the printer and work perfectly. As long as they all work and continue to work I have saved a small fortune.

Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp Ratchet Twist Anvil Secateur
Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp Ratchet Twist Anvil Secateur
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars effective, 6 May 2014
My husband bought these for me (probably to encourage me to do more work in the garden). They not only look nice and feel comfortable - but I can cut thicker branches than I was able to with my older secateurs. (Only regret is that he didn't also buy me a sharpener to keep them keen).

Epson WorkForce WF-3530DTWF All-in-One Printer, with Wi-Fi, Fax, Duplex and Dual Trays
Offered by jj-pc-store
Price: 79.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband delighted, 6 May 2014
I bought this for my husband after heavy hints that he needed a new printer and that this looked like a good choice. He is v pleased and finds the two paper trays invaluable for not having to mess about with changing the paper when printing on different quality paper for different projects. Both the printer and the wi fi connection seemed to install easily with a minimum of bad language.

High Speed (Category 2) 1.2 Meter Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI cable with 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable, 30 April 2013
When my new TV came I realised that it would work better with a new HDMI cable rather than the scart leads I had used previously. Iwas horrified when I checked the prices at my local electronics superstore and at a local shop that I often use. - So, off to Amazon where I seem to end up shopping for these sort of things these days. Lo and behold, there was a plethera of leads of all prices (and no doubt qualities). The reviews on this lead all seemed to be positive, despite the price being lower than I was prepared to pay, so I took a chance and ordered it.
It arrived promptly and has worked perfectly with my Samsung smart TV ever since. Another benefit of changing to the HDMI lead from the previous scart lead was that the new lead was much more flexible, easier to keep tidy and much less inclined to pull out of the socket whenever I moved anything.

Trail Guide to the Body: A Hands-on Guide to Locating Muscles, Bones, and More
Trail Guide to the Body: A Hands-on Guide to Locating Muscles, Bones, and More
by Andrew Biel
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 34.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Anatomy book, 6 July 2011
This is more than just another anatomy book. I guess, being qualified, I should know all this stuff anyway - but I bought this to refresh my memory and it has certainly done that. I also use it as a source of illustrations when describing thier problems to patients.
The accompanying dvd is also worth watching (as long as you are prepared to sit through the waffle first)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars HTC data lead, 6 July 2011
After reading lots of other reviews about this and other data transfer leads I was a bit concerned. However, all I can say is that the lead I bought fitted my new Desire HD perfectly and performs well in both data transfer and charging functions.

Proporta Aluminium Lined Leather Case for HTC Desire HD
Proporta Aluminium Lined Leather Case for HTC Desire HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Desire HD case, 6 July 2011
A really smart case, fits the HD perfectly and allows all acess to ports without removing the cover. I can thoroughly recommend this - in fact it's so smart I would probably feel proud whilst I was being mugged for it.

Garmin Approach S1 Golf GPS Watch - Black
Garmin Approach S1 Golf GPS Watch - Black
Price: 124.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf GPS, 27 May 2011
Worth every penny, much easier than fishing a nav unit out of your bag or sighting up on the flag. Yeah, I know most golf clubs have distance markers in the middle of the fairways, but I don't see them too often. Knowing the exact distance makes you much more confident in choice of club.

Potters 150ml Herbals Cough Remover
Potters 150ml Herbals Cough Remover
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cough remover, 27 May 2011
Been using this for many years - but found it hard to but locally in shops, so very pleased to find it on Amazon.
It might seem a bit pricey, but worth every penny.

Page: 1 | 2