Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Motivation" (UK)

Ooh La La!: French Women's Secrets to Feeling Beautiful Every Day
Ooh La La!: French Women's Secrets to Feeling Beautiful Every Day

4.0 out of 5 stars not what you expect - more than a quick fix - be ready to be uplifted, 26 Dec 2013
You won't find the 10 ways to beauty- but rather a lovely account of what beauty is regarded in France and how woman embrace their beauty. The book took me to France and to the lives of the woman, what a lovely description. The description of so honest and real, that makes you lift up with some new guidelines on how to look beautiful but in your own skin. Thank you for such a great work, in case if you read the comments. It saved my lonely Boxing Day :)

Green Pasture Fermented Cod Liver Oil - Liquid - 237 ml
Green Pasture Fermented Cod Liver Oil - Liquid - 237 ml
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 7 April 2013
Received the product good packaged and prompt. This product is great for skin, when I don't take it - notice the change within few weeks. The taste is quiet hard to swallow but mix it up with grapefruit or orange juice, it should be better- or get the flavoured one.

Be All You Can Be: A Challenge to Stretch Your God-Given Potential
Be All You Can Be: A Challenge to Stretch Your God-Given Potential

3.0 out of 5 stars this was the only book that I forced myself to read, 14 Jan 2013
I have read quiet a lot of self development books-as I think they help you to develop yourself, skills,talents and motivation. This book - was really not flowing, it made it really difficult to grasp the key points. Some of the work was linked to verses as well, being a spiritual person, I don't mind, but some readers might not prefer it." Maximum achievement" by Brian Tracy is my bedtime reading or whenever I lose motivation.