Profile for Fidz > Reviews

Content by Fidz

Fidz

IDACA Macbook Air 13 Case Cover, Only fit for Macbook Air 13.3 Inch,Quicksand Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 April 2016
Anyone who has seen this case has loved it. And they have every right. Beautiful.

Handicrunch COR's Multi-colored Mandala Tapestry Indian Wall Hanging, Bedshee...
Offered by BLESS WORLD

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful! There were reviews stating that it was a ..., 14 April 2016
So beautiful!
There were reviews stating that it was a bit dull but absolutely not. Its so vibrant!
It did smell a bit like chemicals when it arrived but who cares, i would have washed it even if it didnt. One was and all gone. The colour didnt run either (quick was at 30).
Comment Comment | Permalink

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo 250ml
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, 8 Aug. 2012
I had bleached my brown hair to blonde and although my roots were lovely the rest was brassy and yellow. I've used this product with its conditioner 5 times already and you can see a BIG difference. Love it and would recommend.

Renbow Crazy Color Bleaching Kit
Renbow Crazy Color Bleaching Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 31 July 2012
Ok so I have dark brown hair naturally and I had died my hair (d.brown) a few weeks ago since I have gray hair. I haven't bleached my hair in a few years so I was really scared. I have very thick hair and its about shoulder length. I thought 2 boxes would be enough since I usually buy two boxes of loreal hair dye normally. It wasn't! Since it wasn't enough for my hair it's a bit patchy. I should have got 3 boxes.

My hair wasn't super clean and i just brushed it out and started on the ends and left the roots till the end since I remember they always get lighter first. When you apply it to your hair it does get a bit hard not like normal hair dye but that might be how every bleach is, not sure. So obviously don't think about combing your hair and making sure the bleach is spread out. It's not going to happen. Once I bleached my hair (it took about 10mins putting it in) I waited for the full 20mins to be up and then I did my roots. In total I waited for about 45-50mins.

It was really easy to wash off. I got some Aussie Miracle conditioner from my local boots and applied that after my shampoo. My hair didn't feel rough and it's super smooth. I advise you to get a good conditioner as your hair will feel a little rough otherwise.

I was scared it would come out ginger. It didn't. I would definitely use this product again. It was cheap as chips and did the job perfectly. I just made the mistake of not buying another box otherwise it would have been perfect. I would definitely recommend this product. I hope my review helped.

Starting and Running a Business All-in-One For Dummies
Starting and Running a Business All-in-One For Dummies
by Colin Barrow

5.0 out of 5 stars A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, 28 July 2012
Love Love Love this book. I'm currently looking to start my own business and I have been to so many workshops and seminars but I found quite a lot of the info in this book, if not more. I'm SO happy with this book that I would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone not just start ups. The delivery was also super fast. Thanks

chinkyboo Black Leatherette 120 Business Name Card Holder Book Album
chinkyboo Black Leatherette 120 Business Name Card Holder Book Album
Offered by chinkyboo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 July 2012
I received this item in just 2 days! So indeed a super fast delivery. You cannot go wrong for this price. I had a tight budget so this was perfect. I love the fact it doesn't have double pockets too. I'm sure you can buy better looking products with a better quality but for this price you probably can't! Cheers!

Understanding Firearm Ballistics
Understanding Firearm Ballistics
by Robert Rinker

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch!, 12 Mar. 2012
I used this book for my ballistics course at uni and it really helped. It's a wonderful book. Even if it's only for a good read it's interesting.

Jillian Michaels - The Collection [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - The Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by gameshop_fuerth

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 12 Mar. 2012
I've been following The Biggest Loser USA for a while now and thought I'd give her DVD's a go. You feel like you're on the show. She pushes you and OMG the workouts kill. I know for a fact give it 2 weeks my body shape will change. I used to gym it and at the time, even after a month people were commenting on how much weight I had lost (I didn't, my shape started to change). Comparing my workout at the gym to Jillian's DVD's I feel the workout at the gym was nothing compared to this. This is much more intense then what I used to do. Love it!!!