Profile for Helena > Reviews

Content by Helena

Helena "Elvendreamer" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Clear Lens Geek Retro Unisex Wayfarer Glasses, Gloss Black Frame, Full UV Protection
Offered by Premier Life Store
Price: 2.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 29 Dec 2013
These were too big for my face. I like generous size glasses or sunglasses but these were huge! I only have a relatively small face, so sadly they looked silly not sexy...:((

1 Pair Ladies Fun Luxury Faux Fur Fashion Winter Leg Warmers/Boot Covers - Dark Grey Racoon
Offered by Queen of Preen

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and comfy!, 29 Dec 2013
These are fantastic looking and so warm. They cover my boots really well and are fashionable too. They look great with skirts and leggings.

Ladies knitted Warm Ruffle Poncho Fits UK 8, 10, 12, 14 & 16 Black
Ladies knitted Warm Ruffle Poncho Fits UK 8, 10, 12, 14 & 16 Black
Offered by Uptown Girl Fashion
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars So elegant!, 29 Dec 2013
I love this ! It is so chic, elegant and stylish looking and it's neat too and doesn't make me look wide in fact it has a slimming effect and I look skinny in it! Lovely material,too, so warm and cosy. I'll be ordering another if poss!

Dvb Beckham Intimately for Women Eau De Toilette 75ml
Dvb Beckham Intimately for Women Eau De Toilette 75ml
Price: 10.50

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok bit of a middle aged smell!, 26 Dec 2013
Not a bad fragrance for the price. I'm not fussy on floral rosy fragrances and this is just that. Smells a bit like Anais Anais or a Arden fragrance. Not thrilled. Will give this to my mum who at 60 odd will like it more.

*mum loves it. She says it smells fab, so I will be buying more just not for myself!*

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning boots,but no good in wintry weather like snow, 26 Dec 2013
Great looking boots with stunning crystal effect at the sole. Ideal for parties, but no good at all in snow or slippery weather. I nearly fell on my bum going out in frost in these.

Spiral - Women - BAT CAT - Mesh Glove Long Sleeve Top
Spiral - Women - BAT CAT - Mesh Glove Long Sleeve Top
Price: 13.95 - 15.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking top, but so small for a Large.., 25 Dec 2013
The top itself is beautiful. However, the sizing is extremely small. I ordered 14/16 to accommodate my bust, but it's more like a 12 size which is ok but a bit tight.

Cordless Battery Operated Lint Remover Bobble Wool Fabric Clothes Debobbler
Cordless Battery Operated Lint Remover Bobble Wool Fabric Clothes Debobbler
Offered by CostMad-UK
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was good..but it's not!, 25 Dec 2013
It seems sweet, compact and easy to use. It is, however, ineffective at removing hard pilling and bobbling from clothes. It's good for minimal bobbling only. I used this on my black jumper full of fluff and fuzz, and it took ages just to get a little of it off. In the end it didn't remove it all. Plus the tray underneath comes loose, and all the fluff falls out :(( disappointing product..

Amazon Music
Amazon Music
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Amazon Music (App)
Just downloaded this and it keeps closing on me due to ''technical issues'' waste of time..and you now need this rubbish just to get an mp3!!

Miss Posh Cotton Camisole Vest Top
Miss Posh Cotton Camisole Vest Top
Offered by LeSports Ltd
Price: 5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top. Fits well. Sizing is as it should be., 21 Dec 2013
Nice top. Good for everyday wear and could be worn at parties. Ordered size Large as am big busted.. Fitted well.

Fake Dog Poo
Fake Dog Poo
Offered by K Direct
Price: 0.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad poop..not a big poop though!, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fake Dog Poo (Toy)
It is what it says. A fake poo. Looks too small to be a dog poo though more like a small kitten poo...not too shabby for the price but it didn't fool my husband, who is usually dead fussy about our puppy's mess on the carpet..dang! Will have to buy a bigger and more convincing poo!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20