Profile for Helena > Reviews

Helena "Elvendreamer" (UK)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK!, 18 April 2013
I am using this on darker hair, which has some red in it., i am using it as it is blue and it is toning down the red, ready for my hair to be blonde highlighted or ombred for the summer. It works ok, but I need a LOT of it!

Galvanised Incinerator Bin Garden Leaves Wood Burner- 90L
Galvanised Incinerator Bin Garden Leaves Wood Burner- 90L
Offered by Anything 4 Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bin!, 16 April 2013
I bought this for my mother. She says it is a great bin to use for burning garden waste/rubbish I took a star off because there were no details or leaflets inside.

Clairol Nice'n'Easy Perfect 10 High Gloss Permanent Hair Colourant
Clairol Nice'n'Easy Perfect 10 High Gloss Permanent Hair Colourant
Price: £4.09 - £13.91

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 13 April 2013
I have light brown hair with a nasty copper tone to it due to a faded dye, I tried the dye in Light Ash Brown to try and neutralise the reddish tones, but instead they turned even more red. Sick of this red, and will have to use a hairdresser. Not impressed, as Ash is meant to kill red, not increase it!!!

COLORFUL Red Out Shampoo Treatment 8oz/236ml (Pack of 1)
COLORFUL Red Out Shampoo Treatment 8oz/236ml (Pack of 1)
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is actually great!, 5 April 2013
I didn't like this originally because my hair was a very dark reddish brown to begin with and it didn't make much change to the hair, so I dismissed it. However my hair has washed much lighter brown now, and I have blonde highlights in it, home done as well, because the salon refused. At first they looked orange, nasty copper, but thanks to this, they now look a beautiful silver ash colour with just a little bit of gold, which may fade as time goes by. The brown hair is getting far less red toned too, so yeah I am pleased. Gonna keep using till my hair is all ash for good...

Littlest Pet Shop Series 4 Postcard Pets Basset Hound
Littlest Pet Shop Series 4 Postcard Pets Basset Hound

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves these toys!, 31 Mar 2013
I bought this for my little daughter, she loves the LPS range , so she was made up with it, I will be buying more from this range for her in the future!

L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair Colour 600 Light Brown
L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair Colour 600 Light Brown
Offered by Health in The Post

2.0 out of 5 stars not too keen, still a bit red, 30 Mar 2013
These colours are meant to be brown but they all have reddish tones. I wish they'd make an Ash based one not all of us wanna be redheads!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jeans, 27 Mar 2013
nice jeans. fitted well, a little short on the leg, but I ordered 'regular' might have been better getting 'long'.

L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair Colourant 613 Iced Mocha
L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair Colourant 613 Iced Mocha
Offered by Bluecrest Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 27 Mar 2013
Its not bad, but the Casting Creme browns all have red in them and I don't like red. I want a true brown.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2013 9:47 PM GMT

Laxatee Laxatee 10 Bag - CLF-IHL-3708
Laxatee Laxatee 10 Bag - CLF-IHL-3708
Offered by Supply Me Beauty

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh!, 26 Mar 2013
This tea does not taste nice at all. Ok it does the job, but I was nearly sick drinking it.

Nice 'N' Easy by Loving Care 75 LIGHT ASH BROWN
Nice 'N' Easy by Loving Care 75 LIGHT ASH BROWN
Offered by Direct Pharmacy

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!! No good for colored hair, 24 Mar 2013
I have light brunette hair with some ugly leftover red tones in it from a nasty red dye I used months ago.. I heard ash neutralises red, so i got this. I tried it on a strand, as I am wary of colours these days having been green once, and now I Can not get rid of the red..! Soo, I did it left it on for the recommended time, etc and washed it off, nah, still red, in fact even redder than before. I think this product is only for natural virgin hair, its no good for pre coloured hair at all.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2013 8:36 PM BST

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21