Profile for Helena > Reviews

Classic 16mm choker in black with a Rhinestone heart
Classic 16mm choker in black with a Rhinestone heart
Offered by dunns-jewels

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet!, 4 Sep 2013
A sweet an dainty choker. It really suits me and I love the heart on it, good quality as well!

Nivea Vital Multi Active Anti-Age Day Cream with SOY 50ml - Mature skin - Reduces All Major Signs Of Mature Skin Ageing.
Offered by Nectar Nik-Nax

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok. Too perfumed for me., 2 Sep 2013
It seems ok but the smell is overpowering smells like cheap rosé perfume from the eighties! It also make me break out in spots on my chin so I won't be buying this again.

Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Shampoo 300 ml
Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Shampoo 300 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't make much difference, 2 Sep 2013
This didn't make much difference to my blonde highlights really there are still warm tones left underneath where I think the only solution is to bleach again...

Loreal Dermo Expertise Age Re-Perfect Intensive Re-Nourish Day Cream (50ml (Mature, Dry Skin))

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK I prefer the calcium one, 28 Aug 2013
It smells gorgeous and like oranges! I liked it it felt nice on my skin, which is younger than the age group recommended but I prefer the calcium one as this one feels a little bit drier on my particular skin.

Nivea Creme Slim Tub 50ml (all text in polish)
Nivea Creme Slim Tub 50ml (all text in polish)
Offered by ach cosmetics

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap!, 28 Aug 2013
I don't know but the cream in these kind of containers seem to be less effective than the ones in the small all-blue tubs. I used this once and it made my skin irritated.

L'Oreal Feria Extreme Platinum Power LO1
L'Oreal Feria Extreme Platinum Power LO1
Offered by Allcures com (2006) Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 27 Aug 2013
Wow! I wish I had discovered this sooner! I have finally got my hair to the colour, that I want which is dark to mid blonde so that my naturally dark blonde hair can grow back after years of colouring and bleaching. I wanted blonde as I was getting so sick of the reds and browns I had been using. However because I have previously been red some of the darker pieces look ginger. I used this and it went a lovely light yellow blonde. I used purple shampoo and it went pearl coloured. It's really nice. I wouldn't recommend for dark brunette though as it may turn a little bit orange.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2013 7:48 PM BST

Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll
Offered by Simply 4 U

4.0 out of 5 stars nice doll, 19 Aug 2013
Nice doll, daughter loves it no complaints she loves the monster high dolls anyway my only gripe is the price. very expensive!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2013 11:06 PM GMT

After Eden Thongbody In Lace Black 36C
After Eden Thongbody In Lace Black 36C

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, flattering, 12 Aug 2013
Flattering and well made product good to wear underneath tops or as a top itself with jeans or a skirt if you wanna be daring!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2013 3:45 PM GMT

Ideal Health Puritee To Detoxify The System 10 Herbal Tea Bags
Ideal Health Puritee To Detoxify The System 10 Herbal Tea Bags
Offered by Nutrisun

1.0 out of 5 stars Has an awful effect on me.., 12 Aug 2013
I am feeling fat at the moment so I decided to move more and eat less and also drink this to help ...shouldn't have bothered. It makes me feel really weird..sick, bloated and flu like symptoms...the slim a tee works far better and doesn't have any unpleasant sicky effects..

Garnier Belle Color Ease 7.1 Natural Dark Ash Blonde 115 ml
Garnier Belle Color Ease 7.1 Natural Dark Ash Blonde 115 ml
Offered by Bluecrest Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Too dark, 30 July 2013
It's an ashy shade which I decided to use on some of the underneath slightly reddish, dark blonde hair that I have. While it has gotten rid of the remaining annoying red tone my hair was still clogging on to, it's now far too dark. It looks brown

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-23