Profile for Helena > Reviews

Content by Helena

Helena "ILoveTheHobbit" (UK)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-27
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING AND FANTASTIC!, 30 Dec. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is the BEST GTA EVER! The graphics are amazing and so real looking the map is huge, the characters are funny! Funnier than even previous ones have been. The usual foul (funny) language is there, the story mode is there the music on the radio stations is fab too..there is just so much to do and explore. I haven't even got to the Trevor part yet, I can't wait! :)

Driving up the mountain at night just looks incredible. The panoramic view is A-MAZING! I used to think GTA4 was superb but this just blows the others away in my opinion.

The ONLY one gripe I have is game-freeze. It froze once on the game mission ''Complications'' with Franklin, and I have a Xbox Slim with a big memory on it. Not a big deal, but it may become annoying if it keeps happening.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2014 4:11 PM GMT

BaByliss 2286U Waving Wand
BaByliss 2286U Waving Wand

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 30 Dec. 2013
This is useless for shorter hair. My hair is just shoulder length and it didn't curl that well with this plus there's no bar at the top of the wand for extra support so all in all it's pretty rubbish.

Fool's Gold
Fool's Gold

4.0 out of 5 stars Great. Unable to download.., 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Fool's Gold (MP3 Download)
Great song. Unfortunately due to payment problems I couldn't download it properly. This song reminds me of my father, who used to sing it to me when I was a child.

Clear Lens Geek Retro Unisex Wayfarer Glasses, Gloss Black Frame, Full UV Protection
Offered by ASVP Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 29 Dec. 2013
These were too big for my face. I like generous size glasses or sunglasses but these were huge! I only have a relatively small face, so sadly they looked silly not sexy...:((

1 Pair Ladies Fun Luxury Faux Fur Fashion Winter Leg Warmers/Boot Covers - Dark Grey Racoon
Offered by Queen of Preen

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and comfy!, 29 Dec. 2013
These are fantastic looking and so warm. They cover my boots really well and are fashionable too. They look great with skirts and leggings.

Ladies knitted Warm Ruffle Poncho Fits UK 8, 10, 12, 14 & 16 Black
Ladies knitted Warm Ruffle Poncho Fits UK 8, 10, 12, 14 & 16 Black
Offered by Miss Attitude UK

5.0 out of 5 stars So elegant!, 29 Dec. 2013
I love this ! It is so chic, elegant and stylish looking and it's neat too and doesn't make me look wide in fact it has a slimming effect and I look skinny in it! Lovely material,too, so warm and cosy. I'll be ordering another if poss!

Dvb Beckham Intimately for Women Eau de Toilette - 75 ml
Dvb Beckham Intimately for Women Eau de Toilette - 75 ml
Offered by Scent Warehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok bit of a middle aged smell!, 26 Dec. 2013
Not a bad fragrance for the price. I'm not fussy on floral rosy fragrances and this is just that. Smells a bit like Anais Anais or a Arden fragrance. Not thrilled. Will give this to my mum who at 60 odd will like it more.

*mum loves it. She says it smells fab, so I will be buying more just not for myself!*

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning boots,but no good in wintry weather like snow, 26 Dec. 2013
Great looking boots with stunning crystal effect at the sole. Ideal for parties, but no good at all in snow or slippery weather. I nearly fell on my bum going out in frost in these.

Spiral - Women - BAT CAT - Mesh Glove Long Sleeve Top
Spiral - Women - BAT CAT - Mesh Glove Long Sleeve Top
Price: £13.95 - £17.56

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking top, but so small for a Large.., 25 Dec. 2013
The top itself is beautiful. However, the sizing is extremely small. I ordered 14/16 to accommodate my bust, but it's more like a 12 size which is ok but a bit tight.

Cordless Battery Operated Lint Remover Bobble Wool Fabric Clothes Debobbler
Cordless Battery Operated Lint Remover Bobble Wool Fabric Clothes Debobbler
Offered by CLICK 2 BUY

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was good..but it's not!, 25 Dec. 2013
It seems sweet, compact and easy to use. It is, however, ineffective at removing hard pilling and bobbling from clothes. It's good for minimal bobbling only. I used this on my black jumper full of fluff and fuzz, and it took ages just to get a little of it off. In the end it didn't remove it all. Plus the tray underneath comes loose, and all the fluff falls out :(( disappointing product..

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-27