Profile for Helena > Reviews

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Vktech Women Mini Dress Long Sleeve Sexy Strapless Tight Fashion New
Vktech Women Mini Dress Long Sleeve Sexy Strapless Tight Fashion New

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely sexy top., 18 Sept. 2014
lovely looking top. I like the off shoulder design and it's clingy but not over clingy. Just right. A good buy.

Sugar Free Sherbet Lemons 250 gram bag (1/4 kilo)
Sugar Free Sherbet Lemons 250 gram bag (1/4 kilo)
Offered by Healthy Goodies

2.0 out of 5 stars Great taste but make you go the loo!, 15 Sept. 2014
Great taste but they really make you run to the loo. I only eat one a day now as I really don't need diarrhoea every day :( plus they leave me with awful, dangerous acid reflux and GERD. Not good!

The Vitamin Co-enzyme Q10 30mg (30 Capsules - Bagged)
The Vitamin Co-enzyme Q10 30mg (30 Capsules - Bagged)
Offered by The Vitamin

2.0 out of 5 stars Felt queasy after taking, 3 Sept. 2014
felt really sick after taking these pills, and I'm normally ok with Q10..

Bright Green Leaf Y-Necklace Art Deco Style Collar Necklace Stud Earrings Set
Bright Green Leaf Y-Necklace Art Deco Style Collar Necklace Stud Earrings Set
Offered by Qiyun Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours, nice pattern but rubbish!, 1 Sept. 2014
Looks great, quite exotic however the paintwork is crap, and smudged all over the place, and what's worse is the necklace clasp won't open at all. It's completely stuck!!! The earrings are nice, though, although they look more like green teeth than leaves...

Celebrity Elegant Harness Tassel Slave Chain Link Finger Ring Bracelet Hand Chain
Offered by Saving_Mart

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too big, 1 Sept. 2014
Awful! This item looks pretty but it's far too big. It's huge! Falls off my hand as soon as I put my hand down.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a very pretty tee., 29 Aug. 2014
I love Gothic clothes when the Autumn and Winter approaches, as this was so cheap at a tenner, I thought hey why not and bought it. Fits great, thought it would be too small but its just right the only downside is that it's a bit shorter than I would like. I'm tall and I like clothes that cover my bum a bit. But that's ok. I can just wear a jacket with it..

The Fall [DVD]
The Fall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Catinca Untaru
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee Pace is such an amazing actor, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Fall [DVD] (DVD)
such a fantastic film! I was thinking ''what the hell'' when I first sat down and watched it, but as the film went on it got better and better. I love the surrealness of it, the colours, the imagery. The little girl is very sweet, and Lee Pace well...wow...that guy can ACT! He ain't just eye candy. This film had me crying my eyes out. Would recommend to anyone above 15 (there's some violent scenes) who loves fantasy and vivid imagery. I will be watching this again.

DMAE MSM Serum Anti Aging, Anti-oxidant Anti Wrinkle Firming Collagen Booster 30ml
Offered by Intelligent Cosmetics

1.0 out of 5 stars Does nothing, 12 Aug. 2014
Does nothing. Just like putting water on your face. I am trying to now avoid sagging skin, and heard that this works. It doesn't make any difference really. I can't imagine it working on saggy skin to be honest.

Skin Doctors YouthCell Youth Activating Cream 50ml
Skin Doctors YouthCell Youth Activating Cream 50ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes me couqh :(, 23 July 2014
it helps the skin, I definitely think it does but for me it's no qood because it makes my nose run, qives me a couqh everytime I use it. Full of chemicals. Wouldn't buy again.

Slim Satin Narrow Skinny Tie Ties - Various Colours
Slim Satin Narrow Skinny Tie Ties - Various Colours
Price: £1.73 - £3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tie!, 23 July 2014
I sometimes dress in androqynous clothes like suits or skirt suits and this looks qreat on. Love it!

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30