Profile for Kathysun > Reviews

Content by Kathysun

Kathysun

Forbidden The Stars (The Interstellar Age Book 1)
Forbidden The Stars (The Interstellar Age Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars absorbing and plausible, 17 May 2014
a well crafted novel with some good characters and a convincing suggestion of how one day we might reach the stars.

Graceling (Graceling Realm Book 1)
Graceling (Graceling Realm Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars impressive, 17 Sept. 2013
Interesting twist on magic abilities. Loved the characters - evocative setting and an engaging plot. Can't wait to read the next one.

Blendoku
Blendoku

5.0 out of 5 stars clever and creative, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Blendoku (App)
Love the idea of this colourful and challenging. Appeals to me as a visual thinker. You need the right amount of light to tell the colours apart but very addictive. Brilliant! Makes you think about colour

CONNECTED
CONNECTED

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: CONNECTED (Kindle Edition)
Not sci-fi in the conventional sense but a look at the possible implications of neuroscience. However it is a brilliant thriller with believable (and some more outrageous) characters.

The Reason I Jump: one boy's voice from the silence of autism
The Reason I Jump: one boy's voice from the silence of autism

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbing and Funny, 5 July 2013
A real insight into the mind of an autistic person. Beautifully written and a pleasure to read. You can take each section on its own but I read the whole thing straight through. His final story is incredibly touching. A book everyone who knows a person with autism should read.

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive challenging awesome, 23 Jun. 2013
Clever puzzles and clues when you need it to stop it getting frustrating. Love the way it makes you look at things differently.

DISNEY CLUB PENGUIN BROWN PUFFLE SERIES 7
DISNEY CLUB PENGUIN BROWN PUFFLE SERIES 7

4.0 out of 5 stars my son love's it, 16 Jun. 2011
Its a puffle what can I say? My son loves it. Like others in the series it is well made and stands up well to faily vigorous play.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Awesome, 8 Nov. 2010
If I had actually seen one in the flesh I would have bought one when they came out. Just like reading a book but better. Dictionary right there, searching. Love it so does my six year old son who spent ages reading Edward Lear in large print.
The 3G means I can indulge my need for books when ever I want.
I will never run out of something to read again.