Profile for Ca Gonzalez Lopez > Reviews

Content by Ca Gonzalez Lopez

Ca Gonzalez Lopez "Cesar Amra Gonzalez Lopez" (Uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Cómo Bajar De Peso Rápido: Aprendé ejercicios para adelgazar y dietas para tener el cuerpo perfecto. (Inteligencia De Vanguardia nº 1) (Spanish Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Buena guía pero superficial., 28 Dec. 2014
La información incluida en este libro es mayormente cierta aunque poco documentada o justificada.
Los ejercicios comentados dan poco juego y no tienen ilustraciones.
Este libro lo considero algo para iniciarse en el mundo de comer sano y recomendaciones de ejércicios básicos.

Voice Training & Accent Reduction Combined
Voice Training & Accent Reduction Combined
by Joanna Gray
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Voice Training and Accent Reduction coaching training material., 10 Oct. 2014
I had the opportunity to get the voice training and the Accent reduction course with Joanna Gray practicing the exersices and guidelines included on this CD.
I can say that after putting some work practicing in regular basis and focusing on the areas I needed more attention I have improved my accent and I feel more confident when speaking to other people in English.
This CD is recommended if you are whiling to put some time to practice to achieve RP diction as it does what is says on the tin.

The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win
The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 13 April 2014
I've never thought a novel about IT could be made interesting.
This book represents well what the life of an IT guy is like and some times it's even funny how is represented.

I've even taking some notes and recommendations of other books to read after this one.

Recommended for IT people.

La sima del Diablo (Spanish Edition)
La sima del Diablo (Spanish Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great light read., 14 Feb. 2014
I usually struggle to finish books because I find them heavy, long and often boring.
This book in the other hand is easy to ready an full of imagination keeping me interested all through out.

For those like me who like adventure books and find difficult to find books to read I strongly recommend it.

Black Pet Dog Puppy Strap Sling Shoulder Bag Carrier S
Black Pet Dog Puppy Strap Sling Shoulder Bag Carrier S
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag to carry my little Yorkshire terrier (1.8kg), 3 July 2013
Delivery takes around a week and I took a gamble when I bought it as I wasn't sure about the size of the bag.

Now that I have it I am very happy with it, as always there is room for improvement but overall it is quite good.

iTALKonline ProGel BLUE Back Cover Tough TPU Case / Skin for Apple iPad 2 2nd generation (Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G) 16GB 32GB 64GB works with GENUINE Apple iPad 2 Smart Cover
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job!, 25 July 2011
As I have the smart cover I wanted something that works with it.

My Ipad 2 is fully protected now and it looks very nice.

DIGIFLEX 2.5 Sata to USB Hard Drive Caddy HDD Enclosure Case Laptop and PC parts
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great! Does the Job., 25 July 2011
I've used this for the hard drive of my dead laptop and I now have an external fully working Hard Drive.

Get the Job You Want in IT: Insider Strategies for a Successful Job Search Campaign

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book! I am not a book reader myself and I finished quite quick, 7 July 2011
Interesting, short, sharp, and quick to read.
I am not a book reader, and after this book, I keep seaking for more books to read where I can find more useful information.
Only down size is that one of the chapters is giving you advise on how to improve your job search but in USA, but I could get the Idea and apply it in Uk.

JVC HA-FX34-PE - In Ear Marshmallow Headphones - Pink
JVC HA-FX34-PE - In Ear Marshmallow Headphones - Pink
Offered by Picsio

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound for the price., 21 Jan. 2010
Really good ones, my wife got them for second time, the only thing is the foams to have to be careful with them, apart of that the sound its quite good.

Fujifilm FinePix Z35 Digital Camera - Green (10MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact nice and functional, Great Camera!, 21 Jan. 2010
Prefect gift for my sister who is 18, and she loved it.
The camera takes great pics, its small, it has rechargeable battery, it has a reasonable price and it comes in different colours.

It may not be a good camera for professionals for obvious reasons, but it a very good camera for the price.

Page: 1 | 2