Profile for Robert C. Wiggins > Reviews

Content by Robert C. Wiggins

Robert C. Wiggins "Running Rob" (West Sussex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Berghaus Men's Cornice II Interactive Shell Jacket
Berghaus Men's Cornice II Interactive Shell Jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars Longer length is great, 19 Feb 2014
This is a great jacket having all the features I was looking for after doing some research - reading reviews and u-tube videos of the jacket. The longer length was important as was the quality of the product and as I have always found Berghaus a good make I thought this was the ideal jacket for me - then I saw it for this excellent bargain price what could be better! Then I saw the colour in the picture and thought even at this price I could not put up with the olive/brown shiny finish. However I read the reviews which said it was in fact a more subtle greenish/grey and not like the picture so I though I would give it a try and send it back if not satisfactory. I am glad I took the advice of the reviews as they were correct the colour is indeed not at all like the picture but a very pleasant greenish/grey. The jacket is well made and designed. I like the hood and neck protection it keeps you warm and protected from both wind and rain - it is also a good fit and longer so it covers the top of my legs and all my trunk from wind and rain. It is the jacket I wanted anyway but at a great price.

Helly Hansen Lifa Dry Stripe Crew - Black Medium
Helly Hansen Lifa Dry Stripe Crew - Black Medium
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 10 Feb 2014
Always good to get a Helly product as they normally perform as you expect. Downside is the high price that is charged so if you can get the quality at a better value price then excellent!

Cartasport Running Spikes - 9mm
Cartasport Running Spikes - 9mm
Offered by Slim Express
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cartasport Running Spikes (Misc.)
Good product. Spikes for firmer conditions - if very muddy and slippery get the 12 mm spikes. Great value as well.

Ultimate Performance Track Spikes, 12mm
Ultimate Performance Track Spikes, 12mm
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 10 Feb 2014
Good spikes do just what is asked of them - would recommend them for moderate to very muddy conditions. 9mm for firmer conditions.

Ultimate Performance Track T Spike Tool
Ultimate Performance Track T Spike Tool
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good practical tool, 10 Feb 2014
It can be difficult to remove spikes but with this tool as you can get such good leverage it is just the job. Being metal and with the bar leverage it is easy to get good good purchase on the spikes. Excellent -I can recommend this for all x-c runners especially as spikes can get a bit rusty and stick in the spike plate.

Nights In White Satin: The Collection
Nights In White Satin: The Collection
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as I remember, 19 Oct 2013
A trip down memory lane these songs are as good as ever. I had forgotten how much I loved them. The only disappointing one was Nights in White Satin as it was a live recording and thus the quality was poor. Song of course brilliant.

Dusk And Dawn (Special Edition)
Dusk And Dawn (Special Edition)
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, 19 Oct 2013
Very smooth and shows excellent choice of music, highly recommended. Good to relax to shows versatility of sax and talent of Amy Dickson.

Mini Cooper Universal Smartphone Nubuck Chequered Slip Pouch - Black
Mini Cooper Universal Smartphone Nubuck Chequered Slip Pouch - Black
Price: 11.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and good quality, 21 Feb 2013
If you want a pouch for your iPod or iPhone 3 and you are a Mini enthusiast then this may be for you. It is certainly very attractive and good quality as you may expect as a Mini product. The downside however is that you have to slide the device out of the pouch to see it, very obvious of course, but if you have not thought it through this may be something that you do not need for your phone. I like to have my phone screen permanently on display so for that purpose it would not be ideal. However it works well for my iPod which is connected to my Mini audio system and keeping it tucked inside the pouch works well and it looks the part with its Mini branding.

Our Version of Events (Special Edition) [+video]
Our Version of Events (Special Edition) [+video]
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs great value, 21 Feb 2013
I got all the best of Emeli Sande plus videos from Amazon at a brilliant price. 19 tracks plus it is also on Amazon Cloud Player so I can retrieve it to all my devices with no extra cost. I do not need to praise the music as the fact I purchased it is testament to that I do not buy unless it is first class.

Hilly Mono Skin Off Road Sock Navy/Red Medium
Hilly Mono Skin Off Road Sock Navy/Red Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Feb 2013
The colour and comfort of these is great and these are the two criteria I use to choose socks. Also value as I do not want to spend ridiculous prices and some are very expensive! These seem to tick all the boxes so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3