Profile for Pinkkitty > Reviews

BabyMad Digital Basal Body Temperature Ovulation Test Thermometer + BBT Chart
Offered by BabyMad Ltd
Price: 5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I think I may have got a faulty one...., 7 April 2014
or I'm dead as it shows my basal temperature lower than the minimum temperature that the chart comes with goes to!

Pure Move 400D Palm Sized Rechargeable Digital DAB/FM Radio - Silver
Pure Move 400D Palm Sized Rechargeable Digital DAB/FM Radio - Silver
Price: 73.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it mainly as an alarm though, 7 April 2014
Quite good radio, never had a digital radio before. I use this one mainly as an alarm as it has that option in the menu. Battery seems to last ages I've only charged it once since I bought it. I bought it in November and I've only just charged it now in April. It's used every day for at least 30 mins.

The Hairy Bikers' Asian Adventure: Over 100 Amazing Recipes from the Kitchens of Asia to Cook at Home
by Hairy Bikers
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 7 April 2014
The Hairy Bikers recipe books are brilliant. Loads of easy recipes with really tasty recipes. Love watching them on the TV so I'm quite happy to pay the money for the books.

Equimins Horse Care Hoof Moisturising Cream 500g Tub
Equimins Horse Care Hoof Moisturising Cream 500g Tub
Offered by Equestrian Performance
Price: 7.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoof Cream? More like Magic cream!, 7 April 2014
I'd been recommended this by a colleague after my nails had been ruined by gel nails. They were all cracked, soft and flaky. I've only been using this for a couple of weeks and they're looking better, but I'm still growing out the soft flaky bits.

However, in the meantime, my boyfriend who has psoriasis on his knees and elbows will pick up any cream I have lying around and massage it in to stop himself from scratching it as it's so itchy. He will literally just pick any old cream up that is lying around. He picked this cream up, without even looking at the tub. Just thought it was some cream I'd bulked up on. 2 weeks later he tells me he doesn't know what the heck this cream is but his psoriasis has cleared up almost 90%! His knees just look as though they have a bit of dry skin on them! He has been prescribed so many different things through his doctor that have barely made an effect.

So I did a bit of research, looked at all the ingredients as posted on the Equimins website. Most of the ingredients seem to be common in cosmetics, hair conditioner that kind of thing. It even has Tee tree oil in it and one ingredient that I looked up said that people with eczema could be sensitive to it. There was another ingredient in there that's also used in Savlon. So as far as I can see this stuff looks ok for humans.

I also suffer from angular cheilitis, which looks a bit like dry chapped skin in the corner of my lips. . Licking makes it worse and makes it spread. I always get it when I am run down and vitamin B supplements will clear it. I though why the heck not, put a tiny bit on the corners of my lips before I went to bed and the next morning it had shrunk and was no longer sore. However, I didn't use it again and within a couple of days it had flared up again.

Catit Designer Hourglass Scratching Post
Catit Designer Hourglass Scratching Post
Price: 18.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Plastic, 14 Mar 2014
It's very plastic. The actual bit that your cat scratches is like grass though, which looks very nice. It's a shame that the dark brown bits are plastic, but you only really notice when you look at it close up. If you stick it in a corner it looks quite attractive and I must admit it's much nicer looking than a lot of the scratching posts out there.

The Perfect Pilates Bum with Margot Campbell [DVD]
The Perfect Pilates Bum with Margot Campbell [DVD]
Dvd ~ Margot Campbell
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG it hurts so much, 14 Mar 2014
This DVD is so good that it made me hurt whilst I was doing it! Quite a few of the exercises I found difficult to do all the reps but I just do what I can. You don't even need to have done Pilates before as she's good at explaining and you can always pause and rewind.

I'd recommend this to both Women and Men. In fact I dare you men to try this!

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has major problems when stretching, it's not really beginner level stretching and you may want to pick something easier unless you like the challenge :)

Vivobarefoot Womens Breatho Trail W Running Shoes 200005-05 Pink/Teal 5 UK, 38 EU
Offered by VIVOBAREFOOT
Price: 50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Trainers, 14 Mar 2014
But my first pair must have been faulty as they started to come away from the sole. If you run on your mid foot already these will probably be right for you. I found that I already did so when I needed some off road trainers (as I was sick of almost slided onto my butt every time I went out) I ordered these. They don't disappoint on the mud side of things because of the studs, but they're not so comfy if you come off road onto pavement.

Give them a go, but be warned, after the first few runs because of the way you'll run in these, your calfs will burn the next day!!

Kitchen Craft Potato Chipper with Interchangeable Blades
Kitchen Craft Potato Chipper with Interchangeable Blades
Price: 12.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad but true..., 14 Mar 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend as a novelty gift for his birthday because he'd live off chips if I'd let him! He loves this device and has used it to make chips to go in the air fryer he got last year for his birthday.

Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack
Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack
Offered by san direct
Price: 6.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips!, 14 Mar 2014
These are 2 cheaper than my local chain supermarket, I'm often skeptical about ordering things like this off the internet as the added postage usually makes things more expensive, but this is free delivery and cheaper than my local supermarkets so I was very impressed.

Mel Women's Apple Bow Black Ankle Strap Heels 32046 5 UK
Mel Women's Apple Bow Black Ankle Strap Heels 32046 5 UK
Offered by DestinyFootwear

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, 14 Mar 2014
These are my 3rd pair of Mel's and I must say I can't fault them. I have some Raspberry Hearts and as much as I love the way they look I can't wear them all day as they push down on my big toes and make them feel bruised for over a week after. These being open toe are perfect and I could wear these all day long. They have a slightly padded foot bed which is exactly what you need and they are so easy to clean.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6